Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Chocolate Layered Granola Nut Bars uploaded by Courtney W.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Three Delicious Layers Of Real Peanut Butter, Whole Grain Oats And Nuts, And Rich Chocolate Combine To A Create A Creamy, Crunchy And Delicious Snack For The Whole Family.

Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Grain Oats, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Almonds, Rice Starch, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Sorghum Crisp, Rice Flour, Nonfat Dry Milk, Fructose, Peanut Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Peanut Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Salt, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor

Chinenye U.
Katy
Didn’t love this granola bar. I just flat out hated the texture of it and that played a big part of how a ate it. Otherwise the granola bar was amazing. I love all flavors together but the texture personally really threw me off. I still will recommend this granola bar because it ain’t half bad.
Courtney B.
This granola bar tastes amazing. I loved every bit of it. And it has a good amount of protein. The texture though, was odd. I think if the middle layer pieces are smaller it wouldn't fall apart as much and be so difficult to chew
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I love these. They remind me of the peanut butter granola cups they have. It's softer than most of they other Nature Valley bars. I can find them in most places as well. They are priced fairly as well.
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love all the nature valley products but this is my favorite because it combines my two favorite flavors, peanut butter and chocolate! Much healthier than eating a bunch of Reese's cups!
Rachel S.
These are really good, loaded with nuts, top layer is a thick layer of peanut butter and bottom is chocolate. pretty wholesome and great for a snack on the go. I enjoyed as it kept me full for awhile and i like that there is a mixture of nuts (peanuts & almonds) with oats. I purchased at Giant on sale 4/$10.
Keara M.
Great snack to have in my gym bag! Between workouts I need a bit of refueling and this helps so much!! It’s my go to snack because I haven’t gotten sick while working out due to this bar! It taste great and all the flavors really do mix well
Emily P.
Springdale, AR
A new product that is killing the market! This is a great savory snack. Not to mention the high amount of protein as into it. I eat these almost every day I love the taste of them.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a few times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
Lexi P.
I just tried these and they are delicious. I love the chocolate and peanut butter. The only thing I don’t like is how the peanuts fall over the place when eating it lol but great for breakfast or a snack.
kimberly g.
Newark
Yummy there so good and filling my kids love them at snack time and it keeps them full untill dinner not to many snacks keeps them happy untill dinner time