BY NATURE VALLEY

Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes! Love these found them one day and cannot get enough. I eat more than I'd like to admit of them because two per sleeve is not enough for me. Great peanut butter, cookie cup, and chocolate! Perfect little snack
bianca r.
Just picked this up today! delicious and 5Grams of protein ! I love the cups they’re a good size! two with the package ! would defiantly re buy ! Love them! wish more came in the box !!! So cute and tasty!
Whitney P.
I have tried each flavor available so far. I love that these have a hint of chocolate that adds an additional flavor dimension to the item. Still love peanut butter. Lol
Kara B.
chicago, IL
Love these! I have tried both this one and the almond butter one but prefer this one because of the chocolate on the bottom. Super tasty and the perfect bite size snack.
Dee P.
These can be a quick breakfast or either a little but filling snack! These are low in calories, mess-free and delicious! I never had time to eat a full breakfast in the mornings so I invested in granola bars, yogurts, fruits, etc. I came across these and they're great! They're not your average salty and crunchy Nature Valley bars. They remind me of soft cookies with just a tinge of salt! A pack comes with two cups and they're actually quite filling and a box comes with decent servings as well!
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
This taste like a healthier version of Recess peanut butter cups! Super delicious, 2 come in one. The peanut butter is in the center top and around it is a ring of the biscuit and then the bottom is dipped in chocolate! So yummy. I got to try one from my friend and now I will be looking for it in my local grocery store to buy and have a quick on the go snack.
Briana T.
Clinton Township, MI
Yum! I work in the medical field, so I don't always have a chance to take a full lunch break. These granola cups give me that extra bit of energy to get through my shift. The peanut butter makes them more filling than normal granola bars and the chocolate makes these feel like a treat during difficult shifts.
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
Yummy! I just tried these for the first time, and they turned out to be a filling and healthy snack. They were reasonably priced. My only critique was that they were pretty dry, and there was hardly any chocolate on them.
Maggie I.
Brunswick, OH
So I bought these and ended up eating all of them in two days! If you enjoy Nature Valley's usual peanut butter granola, you'll enjoy this. There are pads of peanut butter sitting atop a granola base. Super yummy.
Aryn H.
These are so good! I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried them, but I was happy they were so tasty. The nut butter is so creamy, it doesn't get stuck to the roof of your mouth and the ratio of crunchy granola to creamy nut butter is perfect. This has become one of my favorite roadtrip snacks