BY NATURE VALLEY #25 in Granola & Muesli

Real Energy From Nature. Just A Few Simple Ingredients From Nature Mixed Into A Delightful Texture. Start Off The Day With This Delicious Blend Of Whole Rolled, Oven-toasted Oats, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Lightly Sweetened To Perfection. Try It Hot And Cold!

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Raisins, Toasted Coconut, Almond Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

Valentina P.
Las barras de cereal son promovidas por algunos como un alimento saludable y nutritivo, en cambio otros se refieren a este alimento como comida chatarra. En las últimas décadas, las barras de cereal se han convertido en un aperitivo de lujo que puede contener toneladas de chocolate, malvaviscos y cantidades significativas de azúcar artificial. Las barras de cereal contienen una gran cantidad de ingredientes amigables para el corazón. La fibra soluble en la avena ayuda a reducir el colesterol malo en el cuerpo (LDL) sin afectar a los buenos (HDL). Los frutos secos, por otro lado, contienen altos niveles de ácidos grasos Omega 3 que son esenciales para mantener un corazón sano.
Jennifer W.
Very good on the go when your in a rush and you need a snack or going to a game and you want something healthy to snack on. The flavor is great nothing more that I would want. I will buy again because the flavor is outstanding
Bridget B.
I LOVE this museli! It's so healthful and delicious. My favorite way to eat it is topped on a Siggi's yogurt or on top of a smoothie bowl. I prefer my museli straight up, so I like that this isn't dry, but tasty delicious as well as filling!
Leymi D.

This is perfect since its properties are excellent for good intestinal regulation and also for the skin, it is also very good regulating sugar levels, ideal for people suffering from diabetes, in addition to being extremely delicious, ideal for maintaining the Figure since it does not fatten, to consume it with cereal or even alone.
Lexi N.
I had no idea was muesli was until I was pregnant! This product is not only great for you but also helps your milk supply if you're breastfeeding! It's really good used as a granola on your favorite yogurt!
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This granola makes some good cereal when you are camping or on the go! The flavor is a little weak but if you add milk and some cinnamon, apple or raisins it adds the flavor it needs. I might recommend it to a friend.
Ashley C.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product, I use it every morning I put it in my yogurt and it's so delicious it fills me up. I would totally recommend this for people who want a healthy snack in the morning. I would totally do this more often.
Ondina R.
Patterson, LA
I still stand by my first statement months ago when I first tried these, FANTASTIC!!! Because of these and the Blueberry ones in this same brand, I no longer eat any junk food, no cravings for cookies, or candy!! They are a wonderful product always taste the same. I keep a box in my Jeep, a good idea to keep handy for many reasons...better then hitting a DRIVE THRU..In the middle of the night, I need an ibuprofen, open up a pouch of 4, eat 1 and clip the pouch closed for later on, they are fine..and I have no heart burn. YEAH. I have passed pouches out to so many people and all say they are hooked. Kids to grown men...They are a great value, 20 biscuits in a box, 4 per pouch, 5 pouches in the box... I love the online shopping.. Saves me 40 miles round trip to the store. Spend $50 and free shipping!!! How can you beat that???
August Q.
Tucson
Hands down the best granola out there, it stays fresh all the time, no matter how many times you open the bag and that's great when you have kids around who leave it open because you know the food won't go to waste
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
This brand in General is one of my favorites, this is great on top of yogurt or fruit. I love having this for some texture when I'm having a snack such as yougurt or cheese bites. It make me feel satisfied and full when I added to my fruit. I love these BC it has raisins and seeds in it which gives it a special nutty flavor.