GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealNature Valley
Nature Valley Original Toasted Oats Muesli

Nature Valley™ Original Toasted Oats Muesli

Real Energy From Nature. Just A Few Simple Ingredients From Nature Mixed Into A Delightful Texture. Start Off The Day With This Delicious Blend Of Whole Rolled, Oven-toasted Oats, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds Lightly Sweetened To Perfection. Try It Hot And Cold!

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Raisins, Toasted Coconut, Almond Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Original Toasted Oats Muesli!
Ondina R.
Patterson, LA
I still stand by my first statement months ago when I first tried these, FANTASTIC!!! Because of these and the Blueberry ones in this same brand, I no longer eat any junk food, no cravings for cookies, or candy!! They are a wonderful product always taste the same. I keep a box in my Jeep, a good idea to keep handy for many reasons...better then hitting a DRIVE THRU..In the middle of the night, I need an ibuprofen, open up a pouch of 4, eat 1 and clip the pouch closed for later on, they are fine..and I have no heart burn. YEAH. I have passed pouches out to so many people and all say they are hooked. Kids to grown men...They are a great value, 20 biscuits in a box, 4 per pouch, 5 pouches in the box... I love the online shopping.. Saves me 40 miles round trip to the store. Spend $50 and free shipping!!! How can you beat that???
Casandra C.
Allentown, PA
It's yummy it's good I like putting them in my oatmeal or cereal and sometimes even my salad it's really gooddd
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA
Good taste its really good for breakfast it doesnt keep me full but it sure does taste good i like to eat this with eggs as a side with tea
rissel R.
perfect snack on the go or add to a yougert to complete a meal either way these are delicious and nutritious
Gabby O.
Tyrone, NM
This is the best way to start off a day. It's a great breakfast and is very nutritious
Lexi N.
I had no idea was muesli was until I was pregnant! This product is not only great for you but also helps your milk supply if you're breastfeeding! It's really good used as a granola on your favorite yogurt!
Jessica J.
Mesa
This makes such a quick and easy snack in the morning. You can eat it plain, in a bowl of milk, or put it on top of some low fat yogurt for a low fat snack!
Jennifer W.
Kemp, TX
Very good on the go when your in a rush and you need a snack or going to a game and you want something healthy to snack on. The flavor is great nothing more that I would want. I will buy again because the flavor is outstanding
Kailee B.
Sapulpa
Great with yogurt! Easy healthy snack. Tastes great alone too. I buy this anytime I buy granola
Ashley C.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product, I use it every morning I put it in my yogurt and it's so delicious it fills me up. I would totally recommend this for people who want a healthy snack in the morning. I would totally do this more often.

Looking for your answer?