BY NATURE VALLEY #3 in Granola & Muesli

Repower And Revitalize Yourself. These Whole Grain Oat Clusters Are Bursting With The Taste Of Real Honey That’s Perfect As An On-the-go Snack Or Mixed In With Yogurt Anytime. 13g Of Whole Grain Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I use it a lot in my diet it is quite good and nutritious sometimes as with yogurts or oats and it is quite good, the previous one is accessible the quality of the product is super good.
Amanda A.
SO GOOD!! I love this product so much. I usually use them as a topping on top of my Greek yogurt along with freshly cut apples. These granolas are very filling and taste really good. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Orozco O.
Dallas
Nature valley hit it out of the park when they broke up that granola and drenched it in honey.
I eat that mess every chance I can. Since the grain is in chunks instead of a bar, it's actually a cleaner bite.
Soo good.
Michaela S.
Converse , TX
Loved their bats. Now I love their cereal. So yummy. Easy to do ... and makes a great breakfast to start out your day. Everyone trying to eat better should definitely check it out! Highly recommended.
Rachael R.
This product has so much flavor and is just so good. I wanted to use this as cereal and it completely absorbed my milk like normal cereal would, which I was initially a little concerned about.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
I love this granola! It has a very sweet flavor and is never mushy or stale like others I've tried. And if you have time sit down and pour some milk in it and oh my gosh!!! Of course if you are on the go you can try the granola bars, they're just as tasty!
Lauren T.
When I was in high school, I bought this product but in granola bar form every day for breakfast. It’s a little bit messy because it’s so crunchy that crumbs go everyone, but tastes delicious. Be sure to have something to drink nearby when eating this though.
Casey S.
Burlington, MA
This product is wonderful. I am so happy someone recommended this to me because I have this almost every morning. I was a first time customer. Now I am a repeat customer because I love this product so much.
Jennifer H.
Oshkosh, WI
Nature valley granola is by far the best granola out there. It has great flavor! Gives you all the extra protein you need. Good value! Love the crunch it has! I won't buy another granola besides this one anymore!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I bought this trying to find a granola that didn't secretly have wheat in it and i was iffy at first. Mostly because of the price since I am a bit of a cheapo. it costs around 5-6USD where I live, in reality it's not bad but I was buying all gluten free products so I was already pretty nervous.

I got this so I can put it in my morning oatmeal and it's a bit hard to crumble if you like it in smaller chunks but you get the hang of it if you want them smaller. The taste is lovely and after i ate it for the first time my worry about spending that much on it faded. I will for sure get this again whenever I run out. So much comes in the pouch that I don't see that happening anytime soon.
rebecca t.
This looks so good. Is it any good
Danielle M.
Broadford, Isle of skye
Oooh yummy is this any good???
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
What do y'all mix these with?
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Se ve delicioso trae canela?
Yariany S.
Is this any diffrent from the other brands?