BY NATURE VALLEY

For When It’s Crunch Time, This Crunchy Bar Combines Delicious, Real Honey With 16g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Honey, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

• Are they good for breakfast or as a snack between meals ?9 Answers
  • Hey I wanted to know if these granola bars are a good sna...7 Answers
  • Do these make you gain weight?6 Answers
SABRINA M.
Hollywood
These bars are wonderful and very nutritious. They are crunchy and go great for breakfast, snack, or even lunch on the go. I will definitely keep a couple of packs in my car in case of emergency. My daughters also enjoy them as well and this really impressed me since they are not sugary my favorite snack when Im craving something sweet Our family loves these bars, they are good for a quick breakfast, and after-school snack or snack for the adults in the household. We also take them when we go to the beach. We are glad they reformulated so they're not as hard to eat though you will get crumbs everywhere still so we suggest breaking them off in the package or having a plate or something to eat them.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I've grown up eating this from a young age, and til this day I love these! Super crunchy and the honey taste that comes through is the best part! Sometimes i'm afraid these are a little too hard, but oh well... also they do leave a lotttt of crumbs so peel the packaging all the way down so it's flat to avoid more mess. These are a great snack or make a good on-the-go breakfast, also they are healthier option compared to other things :)
Zilin Y.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Great snack to have in your dorm, in your bag, in your backpack, everywhere! I eat this when I’m hungry but also as breakfast when I’m running late. It is a light flavor but fills you. However, this does make a mess so I recommend having a table or something steady around you. Then, you can rip the packaging so that it is flat. I find that this causes the least amount of mess.
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
Nature Valley™ Oats ’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars have a good flavor but are incredibly dry. Good reminder to drink some water so you don't choke to death. These are easy to eat on the go, but they are very crumbly so you have to be good at not making a mess. I probably wouldn't like these so much if I didn't have childhood sentiment attached to them.
Shree P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! A little too sweet in my opinion but if I were to pick a nature valley granola bar it would definitely be this one. It is very crunchy so for those who like crunchy I would totally recommend. For those who have sensitive teeth or difficulty biting into hard things, I would be careful as these bars are a little hard to bite into.
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
Nature Valley always has great granola bars! These ones in specific are easy to please just about everyone! They also have new ones that have almond butter or peanut butter in them and those ones are amazing! Check out Nature Valley, they have great granola bars for those on the run!
Kennedy P.
Saratoga Springs
These granola bars are very crumbly. I don't think that they are bad, but they aren't the best granola bars around. They seem to be priced reasonably and have a very good flavor, but when you are on the go eating a granola bar I do not like how many crumbs I have to pick up behind me!
Heather C.
statesville
Being a teacher and a mom of three you don’t always have time for breakfast or even lunch so these granola bars are a life saver. I keep some in my desk for when hunger strikes. If I’m able to get my hands on some yogurt and crumble the bar on top, forget about it, Yumm!
Sophia M.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these granola bars! They are probably one of my favorites and are a great snack that actually fills you up. They are generously proportioned and each pack comes with two which I think is awesome because you can eat both to fill you up or you can eat one to satisfy you and save one for later. There is a downside though, it’s super crumbly. If you are looking for something to grab and go with in a rush and still look flawless at your destination..... then this probably isn’t the snack because the crumbs from this snack will be everywhere. Regardless of the amount of crumbs, I gave this snack 5 stars because I do really enjoy these granola bars and their taste.
holly z.
Purchased at: Safeway
Do you have always been a go to snack for me. Their super yummy and a little sweet from the honey and definitely filling! Only reason I give this four out of five stars is because they are super crumbly and a big mess, but so worth it!
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Is this granola bar chewy? a lot of people says it's good and I just want to know before I buy it. is it good?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
What's your favorite flavor??
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these worth buying? Do they taste good? Does anyone recommend buy these at all?
Thomas B.
Porter, OK
Does anyone else like to eat these bars for breakfast and add the crumbs to their yogurt ?
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Are these bars really healthy or not ? And I heard they were hard to bite is that also true ?