BY NATURE VALLEY

For When It’s Crunch Time, This Crunchy Bar Combines Delicious, Real Honey With 16g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Honey, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

• Are they good for breakfast or as a snack between meals ?9 Answers
  • Hey I wanted to know if these granola bars are a good sna...7 Answers
  • Do these make you gain weight?6 Answers
Lily H.
These are a classic, a well-known favorite. I remember buying a value pack of like 100 of these bars, that’s how good they are. I love how they are crunchy & two come in a pack! They taste so so so SO good, something about the flavors just blend really well. My only concern is it is made with GMO’s. I’m now 100% against GMOs so sadly I stopped buying these. I do really miss eating them though, they are delicious, and as many companies keep trying to recreate the flavor, Nature Valley simply does it best. Such great bars, just not a fan that they are made using GMOs.
AFashionable C.
I swear by these. easy to throw a couple in my bag for breakfast for for a quick boost during the day and I've been eating them since I was a little kid. sometimes the old things are the best things. also a great money saving device w/a liter of water for when I'm starving but can fend of the hangry's until I get home.  does the trick every time & kid friendly, if not a little crumbly, but still better than fast food.
Kelly H.
Missouri City, TX
I love these bars so much. It’s easy on the go especially when I’m running late in the mornings. I just grab one and munch while on the way to school. It also serves as a great after school snack. Now it’s actually not the most healthy option as there are still many grams of sugar and isn’t as healthy as fruits. But I believe it’s still better than a bad of lays chips.
Allison M.
These nature valley oats and honey crunch bars are my daily breakfast and snack when I say they are one of the best brands out yet hands down believe me I wouldn't lie about this i stock up on these monthly now they have actual to granola when I thought life couldn't get better.. You taste the honey and oats I also use in my parfaits with berries
Brandi M.
I use these bars for breakfast and snack. I love the flavors to choose from especially the dark chocolate. They are very delicious and a great addition to your breakfast cabinet. They are also healthy for you from what I can tell, but I am not an expert yet in that area. I am working on it. However, I would buy them over and over.
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
I’m on a diet and im not suppose to be eating these but they are sooooooo good.. i eat one bar in the mornings and save the other just because of how many grams of sugar thats into them... really light and good just enough to hold you over as a snack but if you’re healthy i would recommend that you NOT eat them 😂😂😂
Dyamond W.
Texas
These are great bars you can have for if you are on the go. It’s perfect to slip right in your bag. I usually buy them for On my way to work when I’m running late. The taste is yummy but it’s just extremely hard. I don’t mind it but if you have problems with your teeth or gums you shouldn’t buy this but I recommend to everyone else
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe
I eat these Nature Valley Oats and Honey Granola Bars every single morning’ I have been for about 15 years now. They are great, taste wonderful and have a great texture! They are also wonderful with a bit of Peanut Butter! And also help me get my daily amount of Fiber which is very important to me!! Thank you, Nature Valley!! Nature Valley™ Oats ’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Love How crunchy this is,it is great for gym,school,work,or on the go snacks they aernt to expensive got mine in a box at walmart don't regret it whenever my mom goes shopping she will try to get this particular one for me because she knows how much I enjoy them. I've seen in the comments days its good if you are on a diet.
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
The flavor this granola bar is very good. However, I tend to be a texture guy as well. When I choose to eat a granola bar, I am more interested in it being soft. The texture of this granola bar is dry and crunchy. But if this does not bother you, and you are after a great tasting honey oat bar, this is the top choice.
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Is this granola bar chewy? a lot of people says it's good and I just want to know before I buy it. is it good?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
What's your favorite flavor??
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these worth buying? Do they taste good? Does anyone recommend buy these at all?
Thomas B.
Porter, OK
Does anyone else like to eat these bars for breakfast and add the crumbs to their yogurt ?
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Are these bars really healthy or not ? And I heard they were hard to bite is that also true ?

Walmart