BY NATURE VALLEY

For When It’s Crunch Time, This Crunchy Bar Combines Delicious, Real Honey With 16g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Honey, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

• Are they good for breakfast or as a snack between meals ?9 Answers
  • Hey I wanted to know if these granola bars are a good sna...7 Answers
  • Do these make you gain weight?6 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I've grown up eating this from a young age, and til this day I love these! Super crunchy and the honey taste that comes through is the best part! Sometimes i'm afraid these are a little too hard, but oh well... also they do leave a lotttt of crumbs so peel the packaging all the way down so it's flat to avoid more mess. These are a great snack or make a good on-the-go breakfast, also they are healthier option compared to other things :)
Brianna R.
Braselton
I am not kidding when I say this is the ONLY granola bar that I will eat. Not that I don’t like granola bars, it’s that ever since I had these specifically, I’ve never wanted another granola bar, EVER. They can be messy, the granola is really crumbly, but I don’t even care about that. The taste is so flavorful and I literally CRAVE these things. I buy them every two weeks to have something healthy for work.
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
Nature Valley™ Oats ’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars have a good flavor but are incredibly dry. Good reminder to drink some water so you don't choke to death. These are easy to eat on the go, but they are very crumbly so you have to be good at not making a mess. I probably wouldn't like these so much if I didn't have childhood sentiment attached to them.
Shree P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! A little too sweet in my opinion but if I were to pick a nature valley granola bar it would definitely be this one. It is very crunchy so for those who like crunchy I would totally recommend. For those who have sensitive teeth or difficulty biting into hard things, I would be careful as these bars are a little hard to bite into.
I love the original ones it’s amazing. I love the crunch to it and the texture. This is a good healthy snack along with water. You can also eat this with milk and even with yogurt. This is also a great snack. You can definitely taste the honey on it. I highly recommend this! Nature Valley™ Oats ’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
Nature Valley always has great granola bars! These ones in specific are easy to please just about everyone! They also have new ones that have almond butter or peanut butter in them and those ones are amazing! Check out Nature Valley, they have great granola bars for those on the run!
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Costco
These are some of the best granola bars that I have ever had. I buy them in bulk because I love them so much. However, they make such a mess. Definitely eat these over the sink or a trash can because if you don’t you’ll be finding small crumbs all over your house or car forever.
Heather C.
statesville
Being a teacher and a mom of three you don’t always have time for breakfast or even lunch so these granola bars are a life saver. I keep some in my desk for when hunger strikes. If I’m able to get my hands on some yogurt and crumble the bar on top, forget about it, Yumm!
Sophia M.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these granola bars! They are probably one of my favorites and are a great snack that actually fills you up. They are generously proportioned and each pack comes with two which I think is awesome because you can eat both to fill you up or you can eat one to satisfy you and save one for later. There is a downside though, it’s super crumbly. If you are looking for something to grab and go with in a rush and still look flawless at your destination..... then this probably isn’t the snack because the crumbs from this snack will be everywhere. Regardless of the amount of crumbs, I gave this snack 5 stars because I do really enjoy these granola bars and their taste.
Peggy S.
Purchased at: Target
I love the crunch of these bars. It's hard to be quiet eating them, but they are really good. And they are wonderful to pack in a backpack, purse, car or wherever. It's good to stash them in case you don't know when you might eat again. I keep them in my glove compartment and in my purse, along with water- you never know...
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
Is this granola bar chewy? a lot of people says it's good and I just want to know before I buy it. is it good?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
What's your favorite flavor??
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these worth buying? Do they taste good? Does anyone recommend buy these at all?
Thomas B.
Porter, OK
Does anyone else like to eat these bars for breakfast and add the crumbs to their yogurt ?
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Are these bars really healthy or not ? And I heard they were hard to bite is that also true ?