BY NATURE VALLEY

Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
I love Nature Valley and this flavor is no exception. It is so nice and crunchy but not too hard and yummy. It is the perfect snack when you go out because it is healthy and sweet. I love almonds so when I sae this product I didn't think twice to purchase it. I will recommend this for any outdoor activity, walking, camping, beach.
Christina W.
Christina W.
athens, GA
Let's be honest, these things are delicious. They taste great and make me pretend that I'm wating healthy. I like to keep a bar or two in my purse for when I'm hangry. Let's also be honest, They will make a mess. sorry,Nature valley, but we have to lose one star on account that your granola is the glitter of foods.
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
These are one of my families favorite on the go snacks! they are so convenient to just grab and go.. they have such a great flavor to them. we like to dip them in milk sometimes too lol. i love all the variety of different options we have to choose from in flavors also. they have a very nice crunch to them.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Goose Creek, SC
FG D G FD SD S FSD FS DFD F FD SF DSF SF D SFDF DS F DF DSF D FDS F SDF D SF SDF DS F DSF DS F DSF DS F DSF DSF DS F DS FDS FD SDF SD DF DSF SD FDSF DF D F DF DS FSD F SDF DSF SD F DSF DS F DSFD F DSF SDF DF DS FDS FD F DSF DS F DSF DSF DS F DSF DS FD F SDF SD F SDF DSF DSF DS F DSF DSF DSF DS F
Iris V.
Iris V.
Definitely one of my favorite snacks. They are healthy and will fill you up for a quick snack break. I've been eating these since I was in school and they would give these pout sometimes. Only downside is that they are so crunchy that when you bite into them they make a huge mess of crumbs.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Smyrna, DE
I love the flavors and ingredients in this bar. It's not the leanest/healthiest but it's good value, taste, and makes plain greek yoghurt into a dessert. So that's a plus if you're trying to eat a bit healthier. They fit perfectly in my purse/laptop bag on my longer days. Happy worker!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
These make a huge mess when you eat them, but they are tasty. Just be prepared for endless crumbs and your bar to fall apart in your lap. Also this particular bar was quite dry, so maybe bring a beverage to your snack party when eating these. The vanilla almond flavor was delicious
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Raeford, NC
My husband and I tried these for the first time just the other day, and they are AMAZING!!!! We had been buying the Peanut flavor, which are also tasty. The Almond flavor to me is way better. You can also buy a box with both flavors but now we have been buying only the Almond.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
not the best but its fulfilling and its not the best tasting. i bought it twice at target but i don't think id get it again because its not the one i like. I've tried others with quakers but I'm not a morning snack person so its not the biggest thing i would buy aver and over
samantha f.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of these bars. They taste like sand and they feel like your chewing on sand. The flavor is gross too. They are pricey which is the problem. All nature valley is on the more expensive end of the spectrum. I would not buy this product again. It is gross