BY NATURE VALLEY

Ruth S.
Nature Valley for me right now is the leading brand on granola bars. I am a repeat consumer of this brand. I love the taste and texture of the granola bars. The only con I find is the amount of calories for a pack, so I eat one bar and save the other one for later.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
So good and presumably healthy . Quick breakfast or a snack on-the-go. I kinda wish that these granola bars weren't broken but usually I find both bars into pieces or crumbles. Have to wash it down with a drink because I feel that it gets stuck between my teeth and gums. But I must say I do love the almond and vanilla flavor.
Nerak M.
These aren't my favorite, as I have a sweet tooth, I feel these bars aren't sweet enough. They are not terrible if you are looking for something to snack not so sweet, and healthy
Juanitsel P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the crumbly granola bars they been around for a great deal of my life and has been a life saver for school work and every other situations. Of hardship, a must have item in my purse
Amber P.
Smyrna, DE
I love the flavors and ingredients in this bar. It's not the leanest/healthiest but it's good value, taste, and makes plain greek yoghurt into a dessert. So that's a plus if you're trying to eat a bit healthier. They fit perfectly in my purse/laptop bag on my longer days. Happy worker!
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
Quick and easy way to start the day when you have a busy day ahead. I might eat one with my coffee and throw another in my pocket for eating a little later in the morning. I get cravings like anyone else but by eating the Nature Valley Granola Bar I'm not cheating on my regular diet. Very nutritious with the right ingredients to support your dietary health. Can't beat the taste, texture and downright 'goodness' of the Nature Valley Granola Bar...
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
not the best but its fulfilling and its not the best tasting. i bought it twice at target but i don't think id get it again because its not the one i like. I've tried others with quakers but I'm not a morning snack person so its not the biggest thing i would buy aver and over
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Let's be honest, these things are delicious. They taste great and make me pretend that I'm wating healthy. I like to keep a bar or two in my purse for when I'm hangry. Let's also be honest, They will make a mess. sorry,Nature valley, but we have to lose one star on account that your granola is the glitter of foods.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
These cereal bars area great snack. They are sweet to cure your sweet tooth and beneficial to your diet. It Its a great snack to hold off after school hunger for your kids. I always carry one in my purse. I live the crunchiness out these bars also!
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Perfect on the go, quick, easy, and filling snack. Even my grandchildren who are toddlers love to have these for their snack that they can carry with them while they keep on playing. I suggest these to anyone who will listen to me.