BY NATURE VALLEY #89 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the subtle honey flavor. It compliments the pecans and oats so well. It's super crunchy. I love how I can see most of the ingredients. It's a fun healthy snack. Cons: it's super messy and loud. But I would definitely recommend this product.
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
I am not a big fan of these bars. But when I tasted nature valley nut and seed honey pecan bar I felt it's different. It's very crispy it sticky and it tasted awesome. It contains honey,pecan,pumpkin seeds,granola,oats and to add to all these awesome stuffs it contains coconut! I enjoyed it ana i am gonna buy a whole pack. This will be my favorite from now on.
Awesome taste ! Recommended highly !
Siramad C.
Siramad C.
Coamo
Nutritious bars are healthy nutrients for snacks, so none can use them after much exercise
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
My go to on the go breakfast bar Or even my midnight snack. Always have one in my purse!!!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Perfect on the go snack! Delicious, nutritious and convenient! I love to have a box of these in my cabinet at all times for those quick running out the door meals, they are good for you and taste amazing. Also affordable!
ESMERALDA H.
ESMERALDA H.
Port Arthur, TX
This one has a crunchy feeling and it taste from sweet ro salty a good combination to satisfy hunger
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Ohhh this bar is so good! The honey pecan is a really good mix 🙈 you have to try this !!
AnnaRose T.
AnnaRose T.
Champaign, IL
This is the only brand of granola bar that I buy. If little messy but it makes up for in flavor
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO
This bar is so yummy you guys need to try this for a healthy snack .! I give it 10 starts hurry and buy it you guys will love it thank you .!!!!
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Nothing beats these snack bars. Going on a hike, walk, or just sround the house for somethig wuick, these are sooo good
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?