BY NATURE VALLEY #95 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Filling! This is a filling bar for on the go. I like the taste as well as the lack of after taste. It's a great breakfast or snack. It is found at Shop and Save!
Laura M.
Very good for health and delicious too. this have a lot of fiber. It's very healthy. I like it. I recommend it to you
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
Not a huge fan of crunchy granola bars, I hate the cumby mess that they leave behind. Great flavor though. Perfect for a quick out the door snack/breakfast on busy mornings.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I love any bar that has a ton of nuts and seeds and this is definitely the bar for me! Super chunky and amazing! They can be pricey but worth it! 100% recommend them! Will keep buying for as long as I can!
SDQ618477 Yamilka M.
Doral, FL
Muy ricas y nutritivas , si quieres algo rico y saludable esta es la mejor opción para ti.
Carmen S.
They have a rich and pleasant taste, I think it is not necessary to add many flavors, it is too much..-.
Cindy V.
Stockton, CA
Always something easy to eat in the morning for school. Also this is good for your body, I always purchase this for an early snack in the morning
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
Quick and easy to throw in my work bag. Taste pretty good. Keeps me filled up and holds me over until dinner. I change it up with different flavors because I get tired of the same thing every day.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg, TX
I haven't tried but these sound amazing! Can't wait to try them! If I love it will define recommend
Fatima S.
Vallejo, CA
These are really good if you are in a rush to school or job and dont have time to eat breakfast
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?