BY NATURE VALLEY #94 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Katie F.
Evanston, IL
Soooooo good!! Sweet and salty. Crunchy but not too crunchy. They are perfect in the morning while getting ready for work
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
Tasty and filling. Good snacks for travel or for breakfast on the go. Yummy flavor and interesting texture. Healthy too!
Allison D.
Athens, AL
I don't know what to say other than YUMMY! These granola bars taste GREAT and fill me with energy to get through my day.
Taylor Y.
Nothing beats these snack bars. Going on a hike, walk, or just sround the house for somethig wuick, these are sooo good
Ashley R.
Oconomowoc, WI
My kids love these bars and I love getting them for them because they seem really healthy and are packed with vitamins
Cate R.
Durham, NC
I always take a granola bar with me to work. Nature valley are my favorites and this particular flavor is delicious!
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
Love these bars! Even though they are a little messy they are delicious! Great tatse & healthier for you then others.
Diana G.
Pichincha, Quito
I love my granolas bars when i need eat some snacks , normally when i have to much stress is ideal to dont win weith
Laura M.
Very good for health and delicious too. this have a lot of fiber. It's very healthy. I like it. I recommend it to you
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually haven't tried this one , but the two that I do love from nature valley are crunchy and sweet and salty.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?