BY NATURE VALLEY

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Ana A.
Ana A.
The perfect to-go snack! Healthy snack to pack for your kids. The right amount of fiber that I need every day.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Brewster, NY
Very filling & I feel healthy after I eat it. It's filling but a good filling not a gross what did I just eat.
Karen D.
Karen D.
las barras de cereal de esta marca por lo general me resultan algo secas. pero aun asi con saludables y ricas
Jose and Cynthia V.
Jose and Cynthia V.
Good taste and crunchy. One of a kind. We recommend it and like for others to taste it. Love the presentation
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like it. These are amazing I'm in love. I eat all day most all the time. You can find in any store
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Pendleton, SC
I love these nature valley nut and seed crunchy granola bars! They taste amazing and are healthy for you!
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
They have a rich and pleasant taste, I think it is not necessary to add many flavors, it is too much..-.
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
Lovely bar healthy and deliscious soooo gooood you'll love these it keeps me full inbetween meals !!!!!!!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Sweet, delicious and a healthy snack. I love the taste its not over powering and even the kids like them
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Deliciosas barras con relleno y varios sabores, me gusta consumirlas para comerlas en snake, son ricas
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?