BY NATURE VALLEY #100 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Song V.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
The best snack on the go anyone can ever have. I love the taste of this bar plus its filling after 2 bar because it has nuts in them.
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love all of Nature Valley products they are all good to me I have never had a bad experience with Nature Valley products thank you!
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
This product caught my eye because it had a light vanilla wrapper. When I tried it I thought it was a little too sweet for my taste.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Boone, NC
This are great granola bars. They have a great flavor; not too salty and not too sweet. They are also very easy to bite and chew.
kaylea C.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Perfect for breakfast on the go. As a mom i do not always get to eat breakfast.this is important to keep my energy up every day.
Eric A.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Really like these snack bars. You can eat them at any time. They are healthy and nutritious and give a much needed energy boost.
Iliana P.
Iliana P.
Aurora, CO
I love this granola bars, theyo have a really good flavor and they are not too hard! Honey and pecan were born for each other!
cindy h.
cindy h.
East Millsboro, PA
Great for field trips,lunch at school,snacks fir day..I like the flavor and are good nutrition snack. Handy to keep on stick
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Kent City, MI
Delish and great for a breakfast on the go. It is affordable, keeps you satisfied for a while and packed with great flavor.
Serrena H.
Serrena H.
This stuff is so good! And it's even better with bananas and Greek vanilla yogurt. Never had something so good in my life!
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?