BY NATURE VALLEY #95 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Fernanda M.
North Arlington, NJ
It's really good for a snack! I always carry one in my bag, in case I could not have much on time. I bought it on ShopRight in Lyndhurst - NJ. Repeated consumer. Excellent flavor, love pecan crunchy. Sure I am going to buy more!
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Deliciosas barras con relleno y varios sabores, me gusta consumirlas para comerlas en snake, son ricas
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
This granola bar is yummy and great for a snack. It fills me up between dinner and lunch. The pecan in the bar is so healthy and good. It is a sweet granola bar, which I enjoy.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
I love pecans and I do like nature valleys products, but this one I didn't like very much. It was a good price, but there was just something about the taste I didn't like. Other people may like it, but I prefer the one with peanut butter.
delaney r.
Saint Peters, MO
Great thing to keep in purse or bookbag when on the run. Quick, tastes good, and is easy
Iliana P.
Aurora, CO
I love this granola bars, theyo have a really good flavor and they are not too hard! Honey and pecan were born for each other!
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Really like these snack bars. You can eat them at any time. They are healthy and nutritious and give a much needed energy boost.
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
My son love to eat bars for breakfast and snacks my daughter love this to for diner
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Nature Valley Nut& Seed Honey Pecan bars are delicious and also have protein
Allison D.
Athens, AL
I don't know what to say other than YUMMY! These granola bars taste GREAT and fill me with energy to get through my day.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?