BY NATURE VALLEY

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Filling! This is a filling bar for on the go. I like the taste as well as the lack of after taste. It's a great breakfast or snack. It is found at Shop and Save!
Alona Y.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
These bars are pretty delicious, I love honey and pecan and was excited to find them both in a snack bar. I get these every few months from the grocery store.
shany s.
shany s.
Very good nutty yet salty product. Very consuming and leaves a great taste if you're looking for a little bite to eat before heading out or in class/meetings
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
If you love super crunchy these are for you. I found it harder than I would have liked but I love pecans that are not that sugary and this was it!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
These tasty so great. And they always seem so fresh and filling. Nature valley is one of my favorite brands, you can never go wrong choosing them!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Stockton, CA
Always something easy to eat in the morning for school. Also this is good for your body, I always purchase this for an early snack in the morning
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Me encanta el sabor a miel de estas barras. Si son de verdad buenas. A parte de que quitan las ganas de comer dulce durante el dia y son sanas
Angie M.
Angie M.
I really don't like so much the taste of this bar. The price is pretty good but I prefer to buy other with better taste.I buy it in walmart
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
These are so yummy, and good for you at the same time! My kids love to pack them as lunch snacks, or sometimes grab one as breakfast to go!
yuliana y.
yuliana y.
Union City, CA
very nutritious and delicious
good mix of nuts and seeds keeps you full for quick to go breakfast
there are so many flavors to choose from
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?