BY NATURE VALLEY #100 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, Fl
Not sure why it's showing honey pecan ...when I clicked peanut and chocolate hope thus posts to the eight product... I love the sweetness of the chocolate and peanuts reminds me of a Reese's.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee , WA
I know they are healthy for you but I have to say these are pretty dry! They keep me full for a while but it does take a while for me to finish. its okay if I had no other snacks to eat.
Ale M.
Ale M.
Odessa, TX
I like them for on the go when I cant get breakfast they get me full , good flavor you can taste the ingredients in bar.. I would recommend these purchased them at HEB , give them a try
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
I like the taste of nut and seed. It's different than most. This isn't something i eat all the time. Only on every once in a while. Con, its sticky. I buy this at the grocery store.
Blakely H.
Blakely H.
Lubbock, TX
I live for nature valley granola bars. Hella messy but hella good. They give a good crunch, tastes so amazing and healthy too! It satisfies a need for something sweet and crunchy!
Annje H.
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
Delicious healthy flavor, and perfect for the in-between meal snack. Doesn't make you feel full but is perfect for giving yourself an extra energy boost during the day as well.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
This granola bar is yummy and great for a snack. It fills me up between dinner and lunch. The pecan in the bar is so healthy and good. It is a sweet granola bar, which I enjoy.
Shiloh F.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
Not a huge fan of crunchy granola bars, I hate the cumby mess that they leave behind. Great flavor though. Perfect for a quick out the door snack/breakfast on busy mornings.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is a healthy snacks. I like eating this without feeling guilty and worried about calories. I will recommend this for anyone trying to live a healthier lifestyle.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Folsom, PA
I love these granola bars! I often find that these have a distinct taste to them, a good one in fact. I love all of the flavors of the Nature Valley granola bars!
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?