BY NATURE VALLEY #89 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
I love Nature Valley Nut & Seed Honey Pecan Crunchy Granola Bars. They are healthy and delicious. I usually buy them from Publix or Walmart. We've purchased this product multiple times. My son loves them too! I recommend them to others. They are awesome.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
I love pecans and I do like nature valleys products, but this one I didn't like very much. It was a good price, but there was just something about the taste I didn't like. Other people may like it, but I prefer the one with peanut butter.
Fernanda M.
North Arlington, NJ
It's really good for a snack! I always carry one in my bag, in case I could not have much on time. I bought it on ShopRight in Lyndhurst - NJ. Repeated consumer. Excellent flavor, love pecan crunchy. Sure I am going to buy more!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta Nature Valley tiene las mejores barras de granola las amo, y no sólo porque son saludables si no también porque tienen un sabor espectacular y exquisito; amo estas barras me encantaria tener una de estas ahora mismo.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Mmmmmm, I wish that's all I can say but I have to continue by saying, these are satisfying. They hold you up with good fats. Nuts and seeds. I like to get these at Costco so I can have them always in my house and to go.
Jenifer C.
Donna, TX
These bars are so filling and really hit the spot when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to make anything and I have a long day ahead of me. They're healthier than most breakfast snacks and I'd highly recommend
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I love any bar that has a ton of nuts and seeds and this is definitely the bar for me! Super chunky and amazing! They can be pricey but worth it! 100% recommend them! Will keep buying for as long as I can!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Great tasting granola bars. They are great for on the go and the taste is great. You would think it's going to be really bland but it isn't. It's really tasty and I love repurchasing them for my son and I.
Hadacha R.
Granola in my everyday life is a must! I am a repeat consumer and have been using this for years. It has an exceptional flavor and I bought this at ShopRite! I love it. You should definitely try it out!
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
Quick and easy to throw in my work bag. Taste pretty good. Keeps me filled up and holds me over until dinner. I change it up with different flavors because I get tired of the same thing every day.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?