BY NATURE VALLEY #100 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
Love these bars! Even though they are a little messy they are delicious! Great tatse & healthier for you then others.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually haven't tried this one , but the two that I do love from nature valley are crunchy and sweet and salty.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Perfect on the go snack! Delicious, nutritious and convenient! I love to have a box of these in my cabinet at all times for those quick running out the door meals, they are good for you and taste amazing. Also affordable!
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the subtle honey flavor. It compliments the pecans and oats so well. It's super crunchy. I love how I can see most of the ingredients. It's a fun healthy snack. Cons: it's super messy and loud. But I would definitely recommend this product.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
These bars are good for you but the best part is that they taste fabulous! They also are wonderful for a mid afternoon snack when you are starting to feel tired.
Shaiann W.
Shaiann W.
San Diego, CA
These taste good. It's good price wise, I recommend this to try. I normally eat them before i leave the house
johannah S.
johannah S.
Very delicious! It's crunchy and taste good. This good on-go snack definitely get this again
Tina H.
Tina H.
Newark, DE
Didn't do much for me, kind of a bland taste .I can taste the honey but taste more like cardboard t OK me
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Love love love!!!!! Ive always liked nature valley bars i cant quite put my finger on what makes them so good they just are, i get these nearly all the time there great for a heathlyish snack. the only thing i would say is not good about this product is that while your eating it, it crumbles makes a mess everywhere but apart from that its great.
Soumita D.
Soumita D.
Calgary, AB
I keep these munchies at my work at all times. They provide perfect in-between meals as a snack or an answer to sudden food cravings especially between long gap meals sometimes. It’s a very good value for the price as you get a decent crackers and I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?