BY NATURE VALLEY #92 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Nikki V.
Perfect on the go snack! Delicious, nutritious and convenient! I love to have a box of these in my cabinet at all times for those quick running out the door meals, they are good for you and taste amazing. Also affordable!
Shaiann W.
San Diego, CA
These taste good. It's good price wise, I recommend this to try. I normally eat them before i leave the house
Alana N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This one is one of the very few from nature valley that is okay, there are better options
AnnaRose T.
Champaign, IL
This is the only brand of granola bar that I buy. If little messy but it makes up for in flavor
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the subtle honey flavor. It compliments the pecans and oats so well. It's super crunchy. I love how I can see most of the ingredients. It's a fun healthy snack. Cons: it's super messy and loud. But I would definitely recommend this product.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually haven't tried this one , but the two that I do love from nature valley are crunchy and sweet and salty.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I get these almost anytime that i go to the store, and mainly because i can grab one and head out to work or school. they are pretty good.
Chelsea B.
Ohhh this bar is so good! The honey pecan is a really good mix 🙈 you have to try this !!
Jennifer M.
Love love love!!!!! Ive always liked nature valley bars i cant quite put my finger on what makes them so good they just are, i get these nearly all the time there great for a heathlyish snack. the only thing i would say is not good about this product is that while your eating it, it crumbles makes a mess everywhere but apart from that its great.
Soumita D.
Calgary, AB
I keep these munchies at my work at all times. They provide perfect in-between meals as a snack or an answer to sudden food cravings especially between long gap meals sometimes. It’s a very good value for the price as you get a decent crackers and I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?