BY NATURE VALLEY #93 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO
This bar is so yummy you guys need to try this for a healthy snack .! I give it 10 starts hurry and buy it you guys will love it thank you .!!!!
Alana N.
Alana N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This one is one of the very few from nature valley that is okay, there are better options
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I want to try them. I like the original honey kind those are very good. I would definitely get those they are very good.
Diana G.
Diana G.
These are a great option for snack. I pack them in my son's lunch box or sometimes put it in my kids lunch box for him to take to school. Very yummy and filling.
Liyu W.
Liyu W.
I do not like to eat, my sister liked super like to buy bar, each will buy. Every time I eat with her. I can say that it 's a good thing to eat when you're hungry. Its material is very good taste. easy to carry. This is also a few good taste. My sister will buy again
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
HONEY AND PECAN SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG. THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD AND NOT TOO BAD FAR AS FOR YOU AS FAR AS SNACKS GO. natur valley also has other flavors that are amazing but these are incredible. they are not pricey like some granola bars can be.
AnnaRose T.
AnnaRose T.
Champaign, IL
This is the only brand of granola bar that I buy. If little messy but it makes up for in flavor
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I get these almost anytime that i go to the store, and mainly because i can grab one and head out to work or school. they are pretty good.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Ohhh this bar is so good! The honey pecan is a really good mix 🙈 you have to try this !!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
Love these but they're so messy. Best way to eat them is to just crush it in the package then pour in your mouth, makes it less messy
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?