BY NATURE VALLEY #93 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Raven S.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I would not service with out these I swear ! They are so delicious and if your really hungry or needing protein these help a lot . I actually have the honey and oats one packed in my hospital bag for when I deliver my baby next month 😂 But this is just as good as the honey and oats . I love all nature valley granola bars my cabinets are stocked with them . Even when I went to school I'd have to of these and a drink for luck and breakfast
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
I am not a big fan of these bars. But when I tasted nature valley nut and seed honey pecan bar I felt it's different. It's very crispy it sticky and it tasted awesome. It contains honey,pecan,pumpkin seeds,granola,oats and to add to all these awesome stuffs it contains coconut! I enjoyed it ana i am gonna buy a whole pack. This will be my favorite from now on.
Awesome taste ! Recommended highly !
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I'm picky about granola. I don't like radically varied textures (like raisins) or bars which stick to my teeth when I take a bite. I loved these granola bars because the taste wasn't overwhelming, but sweet enough for more mature palates. There are no raisins or craisins or peanuts. It's healthy. And best of all, I love how crunchy it is!
Julitza R.
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
I love every product by Nature Valley! We buy from this flavor to the original honey to the peanut butter ones. These are my least favorite out those but still Delicious and affordable! I go to costco to buy ours since I feel like you get more of your bang for your buck since its usually $12 dollars at costco for 80 bars!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Shasta Lake, CA
These granola bars have the perfect crunch and chewiness you would look for in a healthy snack. They are easy to bring with you in the car, on a hike, to school, to work, or to grab on your way out of the house. I love the flavor and the size is perfect, almost like a candy bar, but much better for you!
Mia M.
Mia M.
nashua, NH
These granola bars are delicious. I have tried to tighten up my diet and when I am looking for somethimg sweet this bar hits the spot while still providing nutrition. I like to chop them up and put them on top of greek yogurt as well. Imhighly recommend this flavor and bar.
Linda X.
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
Nature Valley has always been one of my favorite brands for Granola Bars. This granola bar tastes delicious. It is definitely something you can snack on at school, work, or anywhere and will satisfy you. It's healthy and tastes good which for me, is a win-win.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
These are my go to they always leave me feeling full if I'm at college and I need a quick snack before my next class. I always eat these they are nutritious and delicious :) I eat atleast one bar every two days and I highly recommend for everyone of all ages
Angel B.
Angel B.
Meridian, MS
These bars are such an healthy choice and promotes healthy living. I always buy these from Walmart because of different varieties. The price is so good for healthy foods. The flavors remind you so much of chocolate without the calories. I recommend to all.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Soooo delicious, love these bars. They are very tasteful and not to mention healthy and nutritious. Great after workout or breakfast snack. I usually eat a bar after yoga with a huge bowl of fresh fruits and water. Target has these bars for a great price.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?