BY NATURE VALLEY #95 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Nikki V.
Perfect on the go snack! Delicious, nutritious and convenient! I love to have a box of these in my cabinet at all times for those quick running out the door meals, they are good for you and taste amazing. Also affordable!
Ana A.
The perfect to-go snack! Healthy snack to pack for your kids. The right amount of fiber that I need every day.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like it. These are amazing I'm in love. I eat all day most all the time. You can find in any store
cindy h.
East Millsboro, PA
Great for field trips,lunch at school,snacks fir day..I like the flavor and are good nutrition snack. Handy to keep on stick
delaney r.
Saint Peters, MO
Great thing to keep in purse or bookbag when on the run. Quick, tastes good, and is easy
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
Lovely bar healthy and deliscious soooo gooood you'll love these it keeps me full inbetween meals !!!!!!!
Jessica
Not only are these good but just bout any of naturevalley stuff is amazing.
Zarina D.
Very helpful healthy and most of them delicious!!! Good start of the day!!! Start it right!
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Such a great grab and go breakfast to eat on the way to work. A little messy but that's okay.
Hadacha R.
Granola in my everyday life is a must! I am a repeat consumer and have been using this for years. It has an exceptional flavor and I bought this at ShopRite! I love it. You should definitely try it out!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?