BY NATURE VALLEY #94 in Cereal

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Smrithi A.
I am not a big fan of these bars. But when I tasted nature valley nut and seed honey pecan bar I felt it's different. It's very crispy it sticky and it tasted awesome. It contains honey,pecan,pumpkin seeds,granola,oats and to add to all these awesome stuffs it contains coconut! I enjoyed it ana i am gonna buy a whole pack. This will be my favorite from now on.
Awesome taste ! Recommended highly !
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the subtle honey flavor. It compliments the pecans and oats so well. It's super crunchy. I love how I can see most of the ingredients. It's a fun healthy snack. Cons: it's super messy and loud. But I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittney G.
Soooo delicious, love these bars. They are very tasteful and not to mention healthy and nutritious. Great after workout or breakfast snack. I usually eat a bar after yoga with a huge bowl of fresh fruits and water. Target has these bars for a great price.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I know they are healthy for you but I have to say these are pretty dry! They keep me full for a while but it does take a while for me to finish. its okay if I had no other snacks to eat.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
I like the taste of nut and seed. It's different than most. This isn't something i eat all the time. Only on every once in a while. Con, its sticky. I buy this at the grocery store.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
HONEY AND PECAN SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG. THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD AND NOT TOO BAD FAR AS FOR YOU AS FAR AS SNACKS GO. natur valley also has other flavors that are amazing but these are incredible. they are not pricey like some granola bars can be.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I'm picky about granola. I don't like radically varied textures (like raisins) or bars which stick to my teeth when I take a bite. I loved these granola bars because the taste wasn't overwhelming, but sweet enough for more mature palates. There are no raisins or craisins or peanuts. It's healthy. And best of all, I love how crunchy it is!
Nikki V.
Perfect on the go snack! Delicious, nutritious and convenient! I love to have a box of these in my cabinet at all times for those quick running out the door meals, they are good for you and taste amazing. Also affordable!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
These bars are good for you but the best part is that they taste fabulous! They also are wonderful for a mid afternoon snack when you are starting to feel tired.
Blakely H.
Lubbock, TX
I live for nature valley granola bars. Hella messy but hella good. They give a good crunch, tastes so amazing and healthy too! It satisfies a need for something sweet and crunchy!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?