BY NATURE VALLEY

Thank The Bees. Honey, Crunchy Pecans, Quinoa Crisps And Hardworking Pumpkin Seeds Plus 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Pecans, Sugar, Quinoa Crisps, Pumpkin Seeds, Canola Oil, Toasted Coconut, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the subtle honey flavor. It compliments the pecans and oats so well. It's super crunchy. I love how I can see most of the ingredients. It's a fun healthy snack. Cons: it's super messy and loud. But I would definitely recommend this product.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I know they are healthy for you but I have to say these are pretty dry! They keep me full for a while but it does take a while for me to finish. its okay if I had no other snacks to eat.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
I like the taste of nut and seed. It's different than most. This isn't something i eat all the time. Only on every once in a while. Con, its sticky. I buy this at the grocery store.
Smrithi A.
I am not a big fan of these bars. But when I tasted nature valley nut and seed honey pecan bar I felt it's different. It's very crispy it sticky and it tasted awesome. It contains honey,pecan,pumpkin seeds,granola,oats and to add to all these awesome stuffs it contains coconut! I enjoyed it ana i am gonna buy a whole pack. This will be my favorite from now on.
Awesome taste ! Recommended highly !
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I would not service with out these I swear ! They are so delicious and if your really hungry or needing protein these help a lot . I actually have the honey and oats one packed in my hospital bag for when I deliver my baby next month 😂 But this is just as good as the honey and oats . I love all nature valley granola bars my cabinets are stocked with them . Even when I went to school I'd have to of these and a drink for luck and breakfast
Liyu W.
I do not like to eat, my sister liked super like to buy bar, each will buy. Every time I eat with her. I can say that it 's a good thing to eat when you're hungry. Its material is very good taste. easy to carry. This is also a few good taste. My sister will buy again
Brittney G.
Soooo delicious, love these bars. They are very tasteful and not to mention healthy and nutritious. Great after workout or breakfast snack. I usually eat a bar after yoga with a huge bowl of fresh fruits and water. Target has these bars for a great price.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
I love Nature Valley Nut & Seed Honey Pecan Crunchy Granola Bars. They are healthy and delicious. I usually buy them from Publix or Walmart. We've purchased this product multiple times. My son loves them too! I recommend them to others. They are awesome.
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
Nature Valley has always been one of my favorite brands for Granola Bars. This granola bar tastes delicious. It is definitely something you can snack on at school, work, or anywhere and will satisfy you. It's healthy and tastes good which for me, is a win-win.
Mia M.
Nashua, NH
These granola bars are delicious. I have tried to tighten up my diet and when I am looking for somethimg sweet this bar hits the spot while still providing nutrition. I like to chop them up and put them on top of greek yogurt as well. Imhighly recommend this flavor and bar.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?