BY NATURE VALLEY #62 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love these bars. Easy on the go for work or traveling! I always feel satisfied when I don't have enough time to eat at work. Also a great variety in flavors!
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are a staple in my morning routine! Always taking a few with me and one on my way to work! Love them just enough sweet and keeps me full for short periods.
Monnay B.
Always a great choice to choose this bar for a snack or Breakfast. Healthy, filling and very tasty
Clara B.
I love these nature valley bars. They are a great snack for the afternoon and keep me full! They are good for the morning commute or an afternoon pick me up!
Jordan A.
Mason city , IA
I love all the different flavors in the nut lovers variety pack. Taste so good, so healthy, &good for when you're on the go!
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL
Love these. A variety of nuts.crunchy. carry in my purse for a snack anytime .my children also love these
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
Great choice for a small breakfast snack on the go. The flavor is good and more on the healthy side!
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is awesome I always love these nature valley bars they taste great and are always so fresh and they're good for you too.
Loved these nature valley bars! Thought I was getting with having them to myself but my husband tried them and we both love them! Could be great over yogurt! It's a quick and easy snack for when your on the go.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah , FL
Such a great snack and love all the different flavors. Does great for a quick pick me up or to hold off until dinner. So healthy and yummy.
Cristy G.