BY NATURE VALLEY #62 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
These bars go into my fiance's lunch box everyday. He doesn't have to eat the same type of bar everyday because it's a variety pack, and it's the perfect healthy snack for that time between breakfast and lunch that hard working men get hungry. He loves them and they're on our grocery list every week.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
These are a family favorite snack. I have a house of five and three boys and they all love these! I pack them for a healthy snack in their every day lunches as well as my husband taking them to work. When we run low we repurchase right away! My family absolutely loves these as a healthy snack for every day!
Samantha H.
I love Nature Valley bars - the nut varieties and the crunchy granola bars. They have a ton of great flavors at great prices and are healthy for you. They're perfect to keep at my bedside during my pregnancy to help ease any nausea associated with intense, random hunger ;)
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
Love these puppies. I love that when I'm in a rush to go somewhere I could just grab this and go. Not only is this really fast breakfast snack it taste really good. I'm not sure if this is a healthy breakfast. I would like to add a creamy vanilla taste to it or maybe honey.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Great little snacks for the family. Easy to toss in a lunch box or purse. Walmart sells them. I eat one a few times a week. My kids take them for snack to school. Healthy and good for you. I buy a big box monthly.
Anna M.
The nut lovers variety pack is so yummy and keeps you full! The bar provides a boost of energy and is helpful for those on the move. I would recommend the bar for those on the go needing a quick snack. It easy to take with you, just beware of the crumbs!
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
I really don't like them. I'm not a fan of nut or raisins. A person who loves these things will probably enjoy it more than me. I wouldn't buy them again since u don't like mixed nuts. I recommend it to people ego like nuts
Arista N.
Variety packs are THE best! I love the roasted almond but I like to mix it up with the peanut butter sometimes, which is my SO's favorite. The 60 pack last us about a month and a half.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
I love nature valley!! They always make great tasting products!! I can't wait to try more of them!! I tend to eat a nature valley bar at least once a month they're so good!! I would recommend to everyone that's not allergic to nuts.
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are a staple in my morning routine! Always taking a few with me and one on my way to work! Love them just enough sweet and keeps me full for short periods.
Cristy G.