Nature Valley™ Maple Brown Sugar Granola Crunch uploaded by Sharon G.Nature Valley™ Maple Brown Sugar Granola Crunch uploaded by Brenda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY #14 in Granola & Muesli

A Tasty Combination Of Sweetness And Crunch. Sweet Brown Sugar And 100% Natural Whole Grain Oat Clusters Are The Perfect Snack Or Way To Start Your Day In A Bowl With Milk.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Maple Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

• I have tried a few flavors like almond and peanut butter....4 Answers
Dulce L.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely delicious! I tried this product for the first time this past week and was very impressed. It makes for a quick breakfast and keeps you full. I would definitely buy it again. The only reason I give it four stars is because I wish they made this in a bigger size. I was only able to taste it once in my household before it was gone.
Andrea L.
I'm not that into granola cereal, but this bar it's other thing, the flavor, the texture, the aroma, all together make the perfect granola bar, I'll tried bunch of this brand but this one or the regular one is the best, I highly recommend!
Sarah G.
I love these! They are just like the bars, but in little crumbles. They are great for grabbing on the way out the door, or to eat at breakfast with a bowl of mil, like cereal. I also like to sprinkle them on top of my yogurt for a little extra boost of crunch.
Lauren H.
Ypsilanti, MI
One of my favorite snacks, great crunch and excellent flavor. Can get kind of messy because the crumbs flake off anytime you break off a piece or take a bite. Tastes great though and is an excellent snack for on-the-go
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love brown sugar and I am obsessed with nature valley bars. I decided to give this a try and I loved it! It put two of my favorite things into one and I have to eat it daily! I will absolutely buy this again!
I love these . These were my original bars.. until I started experimenting on others.. these r classic and the maple is simple but very tasty. Reasonable price.. I would def recommend .
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Berenice M.
I love these so much! They are a little hard but yummy. I am a repeat customer. It has a really good flavor. The only thing I dont like about it is that they are a little too hard but they are soo good !
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
These are tasty, filling, and healthy snack for anyone to enjoy. I like that they're not soft and chewy with weird flavors like some other health food, energy bars. Instead they're crispy and have a delicious oat and honey flavor that actually fills you up. If you want to make them into a larger snack, with a little more staying-power, you can spread some peanut butter on top for a real treat! Even your kids will think they're great.

They're 190 calories for one pack (2 bars) and only 60 calories from fat. And best of all, they don't have any high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrated trans
Sasha P.
i enjoy anything granola from nature valley but this maple flavor it has to it is just unique.  It reminds me of a chill fall day <3  I love the crunch.
tanya d.
New germany, NS
I have tried a few flavors like almond and peanut butter. How many other ones are there and where can I gind the maple brown sugar kind?