Nature Valley™ Honey Pecan Nut & Seed Bar Nut Bars

Thank The Bees. Honey, Crunchy Pecans, Quinoa Crisps And Hardworking Pumpkin Seeds Plus 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Pecans, Sugar, Quinoa Crisps, Pumpkin Seeds, Canola Oil, Toasted Coconut, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

• Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor? 1 Answers
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the subtle honey flavor. It compliments the pecans and oats so well. It's super crunchy. I love how I can see most of the ingredients. It's a fun healthy snack. Cons: it's super messy and loud. But I would definitely recommend this product.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I know they are healthy for you but I have to say these are pretty dry! They keep me full for a while but it does take a while for me to finish. its okay if I had no other snacks to eat.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
I like the taste of nut and seed. It's different than most. This isn't something i eat all the time. Only on every once in a while. Con, its sticky. I buy this at the grocery store.
Smrithi A.
I am not a big fan of these bars. But when I tasted nature valley nut and seed honey pecan bar I felt it's different. It's very crispy it sticky and it tasted awesome. It contains honey,pecan,pumpkin seeds,granola,oats and to add to all these awesome stuffs it contains coconut! I enjoyed it ana i am gonna buy a whole pack. This will be my favorite from now on.
Awesome taste ! Recommended highly !
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I would not service with out these I swear ! They are so delicious and if your really hungry or needing protein these help a lot . I actually have the honey and oats one packed in my hospital bag for when I deliver my baby next month 😂 But this is just as good as the honey and oats . I love all nature valley granola bars my cabinets are stocked with them . Even when I went to school I'd have to of these and a drink for luck and breakfast
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
A nice change from the normal crunch bars that Nature Valley has. Hopefully they'll have some fall/seasonal ones! This is my first time trying these and I probably won't go back to the normal crunch ones now. These are great for on the run snacks or a quick breakfast. I would like to see some options with a lower calorie intake.
Kelecine E.
First off, let me say that Nature Valley in general is delicious!! I always buy their snacks and products because I know it is healthy. A good source of carbohydtaes, this also taste sooooo good. I find them from literally anystore such as Walmart,Target, CVS,Walgreens, etc...sometimes even at gas station.
Louisa D.
We have tried these once in my house I often buy the sweet and salty any kind and not one and the kids love those they're soft easy to eat the time I bought these ones they stayed in the snack drawer for a long time they are too hard to eat very very crunchy hard to bite into not much flavor not much healthier than the other ones either would not recommend this one
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
with Greek yogurt is very rich, or red fruit perfectly combines its sweet taste. also it is very healthy, low calorie, nutritious.. I love this cereal Kelloggs. Its flavor is like brown sugar maple mierl is unique, it's great, I love it. It's not the typical cereal annoys, I could eat breakfast and dinner .. What more could you ask for?
Liyu W.
I do not like to eat, my sister liked super like to buy bar, each will buy. Every time I eat with her. I can say that it 's a good thing to eat when you're hungry. Its material is very good taste. easy to carry. This is also a few good taste. My sister will buy again
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Did anyone else get a free sample of this flavor?