BY NATURE VALLEY

10g Of Protein Power. Roasted Almonds, Peanuts And Pumpkin Seeds Dipped In A Creamy Almond Butter Coating. And It’s All Gluten-free.

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Almonds, Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Pumpkin Seeds, Corn Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Fructose, Honey, Rice Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Almond Butter, Corn Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like these! They're a good alternative to their normally delicious crunchy bars. I like them almost more because they hold more nutritional value to them than the regular ones. Awesome to take hiking with you, or skiing/snowboarding. Great snack!
Daisy D.
Englewood, TN
These bars are delicious and are a great snack. I love them also because they are healthier than most other chewy bars you can get and they have a good amount of protein. I can't think of anything I don't like about them. I would recommend!
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I love just about all Nature Valley products the fact that they come in different flavors is awesome but this one that comes with a lot of protein is one of my favorites. whenever my other favorites is the almond one
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I love the flavor of these bars, they don't have an artificial aftertaste. The protein content is not really that high but they do help you feel fuller longer which is a win in my book.
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
Nature Valley snacks are never a let down, I haven't tried one that I didn't like yet. So many goodies packed inside a sweet and salty bar. These are very affordable, and can be purchased just about anywhere that sells granola bars. Would repurchase and recommend
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
These are my go to mommy breakfast and lunchb when I'm having one of the days where I'm moving faster than I can handle I always make sure to have trees in my bag to keep me going!
Jessie C.
These are great for a healthy on the run snack. They have lots of protein and are quite good for you. The cons are that they aren't very filling, and they are really dry. You definitely need something to drink when you eat this.
Sarah M.
York, PA
These Nature Valley bars are such a great snack to grab on the go. They are also really great before the gym! I love how all of the flavors come together! Also, they are healthy which is a huge plus in my book!!
Asma N.
These are SOOOO good! I love nature valley original bars too, you know, the ones that fall apart but tastes so good? but this one not only tastes good but also doesn't fall apart!
S S.
Like the taste with a dash of honey.good for on the go snack or breakfast.only thing that i don't like is they are too dry and hard.its a healthy option too .

back