BY NATURE VALLEY

10g Of Protein Power. Roasted Almonds, Peanuts And Pumpkin Seeds Dipped In A Creamy Almond Butter Coating. And It’s All Gluten-free.

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Almonds, Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Pumpkin Seeds, Corn Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Fructose, Honey, Rice Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Almond Butter, Corn Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I have to always buy this in bulk because my ENTIRE household flies through them. Better price for what you get if you can get them at Sam's or Costco. Wonderful flavor, filling for a snack bar and doesn't leave you feeling bleh. Try some asap.
Rhonda P.
Safford, AZ
Absolutely love this Nature Valley protein bar! Perfect sweetness, crunch and flavor! Also great as a meal replacement but still getting all the nutrients you need each day instead of a fatty meal! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great and healthy snack or even meal!
Jen C.
I really like the chewiness of this protein bar. It doesn't stick to my teeth as some bars do. It is a little sweet but not too overpowering so it is fine. I like the almond in this because it gives a good crunch to the chewy bar
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like these! They're a good alternative to their normally delicious crunchy bars. I like them almost more because they hold more nutritional value to them than the regular ones. Awesome to take hiking with you, or skiing/snowboarding. Great snack!
Daisy D.
Englewood, TN
These bars are delicious and are a great snack. I love them also because they are healthier than most other chewy bars you can get and they have a good amount of protein. I can't think of anything I don't like about them. I would recommend!
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I love just about all Nature Valley products the fact that they come in different flavors is awesome but this one that comes with a lot of protein is one of my favorites. whenever my other favorites is the almond one
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I love the flavor of these bars, they don't have an artificial aftertaste. The protein content is not really that high but they do help you feel fuller longer which is a win in my book.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
These are my go to mommy breakfast and lunchb when I'm having one of the days where I'm moving faster than I can handle I always make sure to have trees in my bag to keep me going!
Asma N.
These are SOOOO good! I love nature valley original bars too, you know, the ones that fall apart but tastes so good? but this one not only tastes good but also doesn't fall apart!
S S.
Like the taste with a dash of honey.good for on the go snack or breakfast.only thing that i don't like is they are too dry and hard.its a healthy option too .