Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN
Always loved their granola bars so I decided to try this once and it was pretty good still like other cereals better but I would eat this again
Cassie W.
Love this cereal. It's healthy and tasty. It's similar to honey bunches of oats. We get it usually a couple of times a month. Would recommend.
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
I actually buy this and use it for my breakfast with yogurt because buying Gondola is very expensive so it's just easy to buy this in a big box
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I could eat this cereal every day. My daughter also likes it, which is great because I feel it's better than all the sugar filled kids cereal!
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Es muy rico dora duro es un grano muy nutritivo y bueno para la salud no grasa ni colesterol es de lo más natural y sobre todo algo económico
Francheska C.
Edison, NJ
Love natures valley great to add to my yogurts nothing better then every product this line has love it all and it's great taste wins me over
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
My husband doesn't eat it in a bowl he likes to put this into his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...it adds the perfect amount of crunch
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I'm so happy they made a cereal!!! I love their granola bars and this is so yummy .I've been crunching my bars into milk for a while now
Leana M.
Lebanon, MO
Nothing beats Honey Oat, in my opinion, and putting it into a cereal, extra yummy. I just wish it was more widely available in my area.
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
It's the perfect bar with just the right sweetness and crunch! My kids love these, and can never buy enough. They are a great snack!