Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Rachel N.
Burlington, WY
My favorite of all time cereal. I can eat their honey oats in bar form or cereal form. I could eat it all day everyday if it didn't make me sick from so much consumption. I love it. You should to. I definitely recommend this, and I promise you and your family will like it.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Being that it was so brittle, it was crunchy, but yet also quite dry. The granola mix had a nice oat taste with a mild and sweet honey taste mixed in as well. Frankly, neither taste was really the star of the show and I'd say that the oats and honey really split the flavor in a 50/50 ratio. Both were there, but they worked completely in tandem with each other and not against each other. Good thing I wasn't looking for anything else, because this bar certainly did not have anything else going on. It was oats, honey and granola, nothing more and nothing less.
Lupe A.
This stuff is great on yogurt and by itself. It satisfies hunger and spoils your taste buds. Much healthier than a chocolate bar, when it comes to feeding it to your kids.
Nicole G.
I'm not an overly healthy eater but I do love the Nature Valley line! The granola bars and cereal clusters are a quick and easy way to get your dose of nutrition!
Justina Y.
Shelby twp , MI
This cereal tastes delicious and I even use it in my yogurt as granola it's perfect especially when you add fruit to it and it is available to purchase at any grocery store I regularly eat this cereal for breakfast
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC
I love oats I eat like everyday for breakfast and it makes my day and my sister which really love oats she eat it everyday I mean everyday like for breakfast,lunch,and dinner if she can I love it to so yeah
Emma A.
Just picked this up the other day from the store. I have not tried it yet but my grumpy and picky 14 year old loved it so much that I have to pick up another box already.
Jennifer W.
Austin, TX
Love the flavor of these. Sweet but not overly so. These are a Good value. I like that they are crunchy but wish there was also a chewy version. Great for breakfast
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great in yogurt! I also love this as cereal with milk! This cereal taste so good and is not overly sweet!! I also take with me as a snack to munch on!
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ
If you love the granola bars nature valley makes, this is just like that but cereal form! It's also very crunchy and I always feel satisfied after eating it.