Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Much easier to eat than the bat that's similar flavor. It's really crunchy though so let it sit in your milk for a few. Coconut milk goes well with this. Really well.
Kristen D.
Remington, VA
I never realized all the brands nature valley had. Honey oat is a great flavor and normally any other brand honey oat is disgusting. You always feel so healthy after eating nature valley.
Amanda B.
Sumas, WA
Add this to some plain or vanilla yogurt and fruit for a great quick easy breakfast on the go or a snack. This stuff has helped me stay on track with my diet goals.
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
I am a HUGE fan of the Nature Valley granola bars and granola, so when this cereal came out I purchased it right away. I was honestly disappointed when i took the first spoon full because the first taste came to me, and the cereal tasted like cardboard
Julie G.
Saint Louis, MO
This cereal is delicious, my husband and I love it. It's a great value and you can usually find a coupon. It tastes really good on yogurt because it's pretty soft.
Jasmine D.
Omaha, NE
I use this to put into my yogurt! It stays crunchy and has a great flavor. I've bought this several times and the quality is great. I do feel like when I eat it I am making a healthy choice for and my family. This is a great buy and would not pass up.
Sophia A.
Silver Spring, MD
Great tasting organic healthy cereal. Perfect addition to every morning and breakfast. Great flavors and best taste. Absolutely worth your money and time. I eat this almost every morning and i love utterly. The honey oats flavor is the best part
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
These granola bars are the jam! My entire family of 5 loves these for snacks when we quickly have to run out the door. Theyre available at almost all stores too.
Rory C.
Minneapolis, MN
Tastes just like the granola bars do that I love. Even better is the milk leftover. Good value for cereal even though the box looks small. I keep a box in my cupboard at all times
Nicole D.
Litchfield , NH
Not only is it healthy but delicious! I love it as a cereal and in yogurt, and sometimes by itself! I loved this as a regular cereal and this is every better. That are a bit crunchy(hard ok your teeth) but great!