Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Taliyah M.
DET
I really loved this cereal. However, I ate it dry more as a snack or with my yogurt. I ate the entire box without once having it with milk. I am sure it is not for everyone. Nicer then granola because it is not so hard on the teeth. I really, really loved it.
Isma S.
Cedar Park, TX
Best cereal ever! This is my favorite I love the granola bars and when I found out there is a cereal coming out I was more than pleased. This is always refilled in my cereal cabinet!
Grace M.
Such a delicious cereal! I eat it almost every single day before work! I love the normal Nature Valley Oats and Honey bars as well, but it's even better as a breakfast cereal. A great cereal that kids will love too. I highly recommend it to you!!!
denise r.
I love nature valley! I first started with there bars and I was hooked on them. Then I saw the cereal and I had to try . It has such a great flavor and it kept me full till lunch .
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this the taste is amazing and it is just good all around. It is just a little bit to pricey for me so i get every now and then when it is on sale.. but a box last for a good while will get it again.
Betzabeth S.
This is the classic version that has always bought my house, I love the taste, it is crisp but not too much, a touch of honey is special, I like to have breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Dorothea B.
Oh my goodness this is by far one of my favorites from Nature Valley their so yummy and good for you and you can put it in yogurt with fruit and it's definitely worth trying
Brooke B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Never really buy cereal but figured i would try this since I love the granola bars so much. Definitely a healthier option than most cereal options. Sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth but not too sweet. Definitely would recommend as a switch up from generic cereal brands.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH
This is a necessity in my pantry! Whether you want to eat this as cereal or top your favorite yogurt with it, it's great to use on anything. My favorite snack is apple slices, topped with honey and coated with granola... and this is the perfect addition to my favorite snack :)
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is reminiscent of Honey Bunches of Oats. The clusters are delicious and provide an added depth to the cereal. Not only that but it is also healthy and priced right.