Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Eating this cereal is like eating little bites of heaven. It's delicious. Wish that being said, it's not the greatest FOR you, not bad, but not great. If you're looking for a cereal that will fill you up and taste great-this is the one to get!
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
These are delicious! I actually eat them in my yogurt too! I think these are very healthy. They are crunchy and taste really good. Easy to open box and get the goodness right away! I would recommend them, especially if you are looking for a good cereal that not only tastes great but is healthy for you!
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
So yummy! Eat as a snack or on top of your morning yogurt! I like the taste as a cereal with almond milk as well. Very healthy and offers a great taste to as a cereal or topper. I buy this frequently when my yogurt starts to get bland by itself. Pure yummers!
Tameka G.
The cereal taste like a deconstructed version of the crunchy granola bars. It is delicious. It is healthy but doesn't taste like it. It has the right amount of sweetness. I would recommend this to every nature valley fan.
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
This another great cereal to add to your yogurts or even fruit salads or for a snack i eat this almost everyday until we buy more like any other human and is always on shopping list great to add to your oatmeal cookie recipes too , just ate the last of it
Kimberly S.
Las Cruces, NM
theses cereals are the best, they taste amazing and have the best crunch i recommend these cereals for kids my son loves them with milk and without milk, i would continue to buy these again and i am a repeat customer
asmaa f.
Tampa, FL
I love anything that has clusters in it! Honey oats are usually a delicious taste as well. This is a great cereal, especially when you are craving something with a little bit more crunch, which I usually am. Delicious!
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
My favorite kind of granola bar! This is another grocery that never gets cut from our grocery list. It's an alternative healthy (and tasty) snack. The only downfall is how easily they fall apart. I always have SUCH a mess in front of me when finished.
Suzzette M.
I love the cluster cereal for the healthyness but also because i love these bars so much. Another way that you can use this cereal is by putting it in yogurt. I am trying out new things to put in my yogurt so this is my first time eating this cereal.
One V.
Mableton, GA
If you haven't tried this in your #yogurt then you are missing out on a good #treat
I enjoy eating them for #breakfast But would prefer the crunch in my yogurt.
Try this and see won't you love it
Very #healthy #snack alternative!