Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

olivia g.
Love this cereal. I'm trying to reduce my sugar intake so I can't have most of the other popular cereals. but this one's somewhat lower in sugar than others. It's just like frosted flakes (which I LOVE) except not as sweet. There are also big crunchy chunks which are my favorite.
Ashley F.
It is so tasty! I like to put this into my yogurt most morning with some fruit. The only gives it more flavor than the original. It is great if you are on the go and late in the mornings. It can be a bit hard, but the yogurt softens it up a little bit for me to eat.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love granola, but lately haven't had any other brand except this one, because it's the best. It is wonderful with cinnamon and sugar on it and heated up. But it is also great with milk like a cereal. But I would definitely recommend this grandola to anyone, it's healthy and tastes great!
Jessica H.
Westernport, MD
I love these oat clusters. They are great for just eating a cereal or my favorite, to use for a fruit and yogurt parfait. I think the price is reasonable because they always taste great compared to others I have tried. I do recommend these two others because I have never had a bad experience with nature Valley.
Sierrah G.
Westerville, OH
These are delicious! They remind me of regular honey oats. I bought these while they were on sale at Kroger and wish I would have bought the others. The only downside to this cereal is that there is a lot of granola. I would prefer less granola in my cereal.
Anna R.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This cereal is just unbelievably delicious and I absolutely love eating it for breakfast! I typically buy it at giant eagle, which is super convenient and a great value. This is the cereal I typically go for, so I've definitely bought it several times.
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I like the Nature valley honey oat clusters cereal for breakfast. It tastes good and it makes you feel full also. You won't crave for something else afterwards. It's healthy too with oat and honey what more could you want! It is in the buy list definitely
Adelle M.
I love natures valley products! Their granola bars are the best granola bars i have ever tasted as well as their granola cereal. I especially love the honey oat clusters. They have amazing flavors in all of their products. They are also a healthy option
Lisa J.
YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are so delicious.. Perfect fit eating with milk like cereal or put in a smoothie or in yogurt like a parfait.. The flavor in these are so yummy and I liv cheese with creating new recipes... Must have for sure.........
Annie-Mollie D.
Charleston, MO
My fiancé and I love all Nature Valley Oats and honey or honey oat flavored items! The cereal is no different; so good! My 6 year old really loves this cereal as well, and will request it for a snack, without milk, and for breakfast with milk.