Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

nicole r.
Bloody gorgeous invention highly recommend for a morning rush before work or the school run very very nice
Sophia P.
Stouffville
I never knew they had this but it sounds so so good that I wa t to go to the store right now to try it
Jasmine H.
Toronto, ON
These are a great little snack for when you're on the go or need something to snack on between shifts.
Danielle R.
Really yummy and healthy it fills me up in the morning when I'm in a rush and I rely on them now!
Aimal M.
edmonton
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo good! If you’re a big texture fan like me, this cereal is to die for! It’s crunchy and sweet and just paired with milk is great! This is my go to cereal every morning, and I recommend to anyone wanting to try something new!