Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I love the taste but this cereal is very crunchy and takes me a while to eat
member-81685
All of nature valley products are great! This cereal is fantastic in milk or just alone as a snack. It has a nice sweet honey taste, I totally recommend this cereal! :)
Mia W.
Manchester
I eat these cereal bars quite often for on the go and also for a quick little snack to get me through till the next meal. They are a great size to throw in your bag or keep in your pocket. They aren't overly bad for you and are super filling when I just need something to munch on
Megan B.
I like this cereal, and it has a nice taste. Not all of the box is in clusters though. I have this without milk as I don't drink it, and it's still tasty, and not drying. I would recommend.
Athena M.
Calgary, AB
Their honey oat is my favorite granola bar and as well cereal. It's such a simple flavor but has remained timeless and delicious. There's a nice crunch in the cereal but that's the way I like it. I'm so glad this was on sale and I decided to try it out!
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
Being a Cereal lover, I really like these. Nature Valley is one of my fav brands. I like the Clusters you get in every spoonful. This isn't overly sweet which I'm not a fan of, especially for breakfast.
Vivienne C.
This cereal is delicious. I would say it is higher in sugar and definitely not plain cereal but it is crunchy and gives you lots of energy in the morning. I usually add some fruits to balance it out!
Teresa B.
Nature valley make awesome bars and cereals. It's like a little party going on in your mouth. My entire family loves this cereal.
Highly recommended
Analiz M.
Montevideo
Naturre valley its like her name, so NATURAL. I love the taste, and i know that im eating a natural product. And im going to be sad because its over.