Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

katie w.
Ironwood, MI
I like this on top of yogurt for breakfast sometimes. its good with just milk like a cereal too.
Allen N.
I try to eat healthy as much as I can and this brand makes it easier because it tastes good too.
Angel S.
I love mixing in granola with my cereal, so with this product, I don't have to do the extra step!
Brittany F.
Stoughton Massachusetts
This is amazing and tastes just like the bars! I love this brand and flavor! Highly recommended!
Brenda A.
Dassel, MN
super delicious and healthy for you! i eat this dry sometimes. nicely priced and can be stretched
Mildred C.
Great treat for breakfast on the go. feels like you are eating something really healthy for you
Kaitlyn B.
Medina, OH
Mine and my great grandmas favorite! It's even better with added strawberries and blueberries!
Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
Delicious and nutritious breakfast! Always love this and so healthy! Great flavor and so yummy
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
It tastes just like the granola at which I enjoy. It is also good to eat with yogurt asa snack!
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Yum, this was so good. I only tried it one time at a friend house. It was very rich in flavor.