Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Sherry T.
Valencia, CA
One of my favorites. Very filling and tasty. I think cereal boxes are shrinking box is small. But worth it for the taste.
Cheyenne S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This cereal is so good and it is sooooooooo filling. You pour a whole bowl and don't end up finishing it's that filling!
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love honey and oat anything so the face that these are put together and in a cereal is so tasty and easy to travel with
tiffany t.
Palestine, TX
I love his brand. I eat it every day for my breakfast it's so good I'll never not eat it. would recommend it to anyone
Shantel N.
Like the other weird people out there. I eat these dry sometimes. A good movie and a fresh box you'll be half way done
Ashley N.
El Centro, CA
they taste very good. they acutually help if you are those type of people who are constally hungry and you go to school
Jasmine M.
Modesto, CA
This cereal is so yummy in my opinion because I love otmael and I always buy otmael cereal like honey bunch of oats
Shawna M.
Love the honey oat clusters cereal the flavor is so good without being to sweet but still good and a healthy chioce
Victoria L.
Bentonville, AR
This is my absolute favorite granola snack! I use it in my Greek yogurt every morning. The crunch is my favorite (:
Corina V.
Modesto, CA
This is awesome! My favorite granola bar into a cereal!?? Super yummmm. Just add a bit of soymilk n it's perfect.