Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Megan C.
Seems more like a snack than a cereal. It's very tasty, though! Really fills you up. I like the honey hints on top of the oat.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Granola is one of my favorite snack i eat it alone or with my yogurt. It tends to have a lot of sugar so i don't eat it often.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This cereal tastes just like the granola bars. It is so very delicious. I like it with Almond milk. it's filling and flavorful.
Ansley A.
These are so good! I put them on yogurt to add a little crunch. They are a bit large but other than that they are delicious.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
They have great taste and statisfying for when on the go but not always convient they leave to many crumbs and get all dirty
KayDee S.
Just recently tried this for the first time. It is amazing! Tastes wonderful and is a healthy cereal compared to many others.
francesca s.
One of my faves are the peanut butter ones holy goodness they are yummy. i love all of there products can be found anywhere
Emily B.
Anderson, SC
I love sprinkling a cup of these over some greek yogurt! It's addicting and I don't even feel bad when I eat it as a meal!
Emilie S.
Johnstown , PA
More expensive than honey bunches of oats but it tastes practically the same. Has more nutritional value than most brands!
Courtney L.
Peoria Heights, IL
When I saw that my favorite snack was offered in a cereal I was so happy! This is very affordable and it gives you energy!