Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
It's the perfect bar with just the right sweetness and crunch! My kids love these, and can never buy enough. They are a great snack!
Val D.
Peoria, IL
My favorite cereal! Crunchy and sweet! I love it with milk but it's also great in yogurt or ice cream. Makes a great trail mix snack.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
This is one of my favorite cereals. Its a perfect thing to eat before a big day. This keeps me well energized and full until lunch.
Kara K.
Vienna, VA
This cereal tastes a lot like the Nature Valley granola bars, but without the insane crumbs and mess associated with eating those.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this cereal. My mom buys it, and we love putting it in our greek yogurt with berries. So delicious! I will keep buying this!
Kimberly P.
Rome, GA
This in yogurt is the best mid morning mid day morning or night snack ever not to heavy and great to stop that late night craving
Jennifer C.
I'm a huge fan of anything honey oats and this really is yummy, extremely Hungary satisfying, healthy especially to start the day
Victoria C.
Cornville, AZ
My go to for a quick, on the run kind of morning. Great, natural granola and oats flavor. Can be found at any local super market.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
Sooooooooo good. Honestly it's like all the crumbs in their granola bars were placed in a bowl. It's amazing. I truly love it.
Nancy H.
Houston
This product is like eating a cereal bar to go which is perfect. We don't always have time to sit down and eat your breakfast.