Nature Valley™ Honey Oat Clusters Cereal uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NATURE VALLEY #83 in Cereal

Good Morning, Honey. A Touch Of Honey Sweetens Up Crunchy Oat Clusters And Crisp Wheat And Corn Flakes. Get 12g Of Protein With Milk, Plus 23g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Yellow Corn Grits, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Corn Bran, Rice Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Not only is it healthy but delicious! I love it as a cereal and in yogurt, and sometimes by itself! I loved this as a regular cereal and this is every better. That are a bit crunchy(hard ok your teeth) but great!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
True to the actual granola bar this cereal is also a crumbly mess of deliciousness! I feel like they should've made cereal right off of the bat because they got it spot on. I've been a loyal Nature Valley cereal eater! ❤️
Tracey S.
Murrieta , CA
Originally bought for my husband who was trying to eat healthier, and my children (10,8, & 2) took it over! I bought it at Target and it is a little pricey for a smaller size box of cereal. A good healthy option that tastes great too.
Charlie A.
I really enjoys this cereal. Usually I eat Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted but I would have to say this is much better. There's definitely more clusters and it's overall just a more fulfilling cereal.
Taliyah M.
DET
I really loved this cereal. However, I ate it dry more as a snack or with my yogurt. I ate the entire box without once having it with milk. I am sure it is not for everyone. Nicer then granola because it is not so hard on the teeth. I really, really loved it.
Andrea F.
I didn't get these from the site , but have used them before ! ( well eaten them ) my mom and I love pretty much everything natures valley. It's overall just a really great brand. But these honey oat clusters were really good !
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
More like a granola than traditional cereal. I generally have this with yogurt instead. Didnt love this one as much - flavor similar to the bars of the same name...
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really good cereal. I got it on clearance and it kept me craving it as a mixer with my granola. I will repurchase. They make good bars and the cereal is good too.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
This cereal is SO good! If you've had the Nature Valley Crunchy Honey Oat Granola Bars, this cereal tastes EXACTLY like it! It's perfect for a busy morning where you just need that burst of energy and also need to feel full until lunch (unlike other cereals that will make you want to keep eating more because they're not filling enough)... This one is perfect for that.
Diana L.
San Pablo, CA
This cereal is so yummy! I love to start off my mornings with a bowl of this cereal! There's not much to say about it but that it's delicious and a healthy choice!