Nature Valley™ Greek Yogurt Protein Chewy Bar Mixed Berry uploaded by Parnian N.

BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber O.
I recived this from my mother as a snack to take with me to school. While it is small enough for me to pack inside my bookbag, and comes at a reasonable price, I think that the flavor is horrible and would not recommend this. However, if someone likes the flavor of mixed berry and enjoys greek yogurt, like my dad, then it is fine.
Casey S.
Onalaska, WI
I love these chewy bars verses the crunchy ones. They don't crumble as easily when you bite into them and get everywhere. I usually have these either for breakfast or for an afternoon snack and they're pretty tasty for something that isn't that bad for you compared to some other stuff you could have.
Nahla K.
These are healthy tastes good the whole family loves them and they are good value for the money better than buying single ones good for afternoon snack and a quick bite in the morning while on the run
Justina V.
Although I'm not usually all that fond of other stuff besides oatmeal in my oatmeal, this is actually very good. Each serving comes in three parts: the oatmeal, the "add-ins" (sliced almonds, pieces of dried apples and dried cranberries) and the apple-cinnamon flavoring (which is the part that gets heated in the Keurig) and you mix them together in one bowl, eventually. You put the oatmeal and add-ins in the bowl and then you heat the flavoring and it pours over the stuff in the bowl. If you use a very big bowl, it does not sit well on the keurig platform, but if you use a smaller bowl, it won't hold all the oatmeal. So it's a juggling act to keep the bowl on there unless you have bowl that's taller than usual but not as big around, like very large mug. It takes about a minute for it to be ready to eat. I have tweaked it a little.
Evelyn s.
Rio Vista, TX
Nature valley is all nature , meaning its healthy for you so if your looking for something thats sweet , healty and good for you , and motivates you to do a healthy life style, Nature valley is the way to go ♡ and they are affordable , and you can buy them from almost anywhere , you can buy them on Amazon.com , and you can buy them at HEB, WAL-MART, KROGER, ALBERTSON, AND Walgreens and yall have a great day and stay healthy, positive ♡♡♡♡ and you wont reget buying theses either ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Ahaaaa💕 Wow what can I say, these have got to be my favorite snack bars. I used to always have a box in the house, they're like a forgotten treasure. I love the berries in them because they add a subtle amount of sweetness as well as the yogurt. Highly recommend. Good to eat while ate work or school for breakfast or a snack.
Maritza M.
These are very good. I love all of the different mixed berries in it! Especially the greek yogurt. I think it's great for the mornings when I'm busy and I need something fast. So I will just grab one of these and ta-da! <3 I recommend this to others, because it's really good and a perfect snack!
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very delicious!!! I'm not a health freak or anything so I don't normally go out of my way to purchase granola bars but, I was given this by someone and I ate it one day after wanting something sweet so bad but didn't have anything that I would NORMALLY eat at that time. It was so good and MUCH better for me than a chocolate bar or ice cream any day.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Wasn't a huge fan of these and was kind of disappointed. Generally, I love fruit bars, but I didn't really like the texture of these in my mouth. The taste wasn't bad, but I would not repurchase again unless I had to. I bought these at WalMart for a decent price.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I love the product. I eat them every morning for breakfast as part of my weight loss program (lost 45 so far). I can buy them for a "non-sale" price at my local grocery store for $0.79 per bar. They cost $1.13 each here. Just because they come in a bigger box on Amazon doesn't make them cheaper. I'll stick to the grocery store.