Nature Valley™ Granola Thins Pumpkin Pie Crispy Squares uploaded by Hannah B.

BY NATURE VALLEY #22 in Cakes & Pies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This is a great flavor if you’re craving something spicy and fall. Especially in the fall and pumpkin becomes a big hit this stuff is great and it really satisfies those cravings!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchase

Love these bars! I got them to kick my protein intake up a bit without having to endure THOSE kinda protein bars, if you know what I mean. Great tasting, packs a good crunch, orders always arrive swiftly and on time. My only quibble is why only 5 bars in each box instead of six? The boxes are made to fit 6 bars, and in other similar offerings from this brand, they do indeed have 6. I'm trying not to be cynical or petty, but I can't figure out why not just put in the full 6 unless its to make/save money by not including that extra bar. Seems kind of sad to penny pinch in this manner IMO.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
Love Nature Valley snacks. They have become my new favorite obsession. I truly believe they work very hard to produce an amazing product for the consumers because you can taste it in every bite. I have never been disappointed in any of the items I've tried from them. They have so many different, amazing tasting & unique selections to choose from. Sadly many people won't even try any of them due to the misconception that it is more of a healthy diet food or for people with digestive issue and it is way more than that. I actually don't really care for health foods & definitely don't go out of my way to eat healthier but I tried them one day after overhearing someone in my local supermarket rave about a few specific kinds. I tried them & was hooked from that moment on. They truly don't taste like they should be good for you & they don't even come close to comparing to the other oats or granola type bars/brands available. They are so different.
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
THESE ARE SO AMAZING AND DELICIOUS I could likely eat a whole box. I keep them in my desk at work for guilt free snacking.  Hard to find but when I do I always buy a few. All the products from Natures Valley are good and good for you. Highly recommend storing a box in your work area!
Jenna H.
I love pumpkin flavored things, so when I saw these, I was so excited. They are delicious, crunchy, and they taste like fall. I love the taste and smell of these bars, they are great snacks for the fall and winter seasons.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
These are seriously so tasty. I eat them when I walk to class in the morning and they are delicious! They are affordable and you can purchase them at Target or Hy-Vee, etc. I'm not entirely sure on their health benefits but they aren't the worst thing for ya!
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
Ohhhhhh my god. Look, I love me some sweets. But I seriously have found myself moretimes than not reaching for these things as a dessert than for anything. My husband and I have to shop at sams for these things because we eat so many of them. They are so yummy
Niecey E.
Oxford, NC
I tried Nature Valley Pumpkin Pie thins and it was not what I expected... the flavor was a little bland. I love the brand bc it's healthy but not this particular product. If you're looking for a less flamboyant more natural flavor , this is for you.
sidney k.
['victorville', ''], CA
Me personally, i am a huge fan of the taste of pumpkin. These are so soft and easy to eat without any kind of mess. They have a nice creamy center and are perfect with a nice cold glass of milk. Perfect for on the go, and a school snack as well!
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
These pumpkin pie granola thins are to die for! They totally met my expectations and the are delicious. They have such great pumpkin flavors . Also they are great for snacks and lunches. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Kristi V.
OMG these look amazing, do they taste as good as they look? Do they taste like pumpkin pie?
Mika C.
I've never seen these! Where can you buy them? Are they any good?
Tara N.
Where can I find these?!?
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Do these actually taste like pumpkin pie??