Nature Valley™ Granola Thins Dark Chocolate

1 Box = 10 pouches [6 oz (170 g)]; Granola Thins - Dark Chocolate. Crispy squares. 100% Natural. Naturally flavored. Indulgence you can feel good about. Introducing Nature Valley Granola Thins. The uniquely delicate crunch of crispy toasted granola paired with an irresistible melt-in-your-mouth taste - all in a 100% natural 80 calorie square. 100% Natural. 100% Delicious. 10 Individually wrapped 80 calorie squares. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600041888'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

I've never had these before, how's the taste?
These sound and look so good how are they!?
What stores can I buy these at?
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Granola Thins Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoHermiston, OR
I really enjoyed these thins. They are a nice, quick snack that can hold you over until mealtime and they tasted great! They are a bit more expensive so I recommend buying them in bulk or when they are on sale!
3 years agoN Charleston, SC
I enjoy Nature Vallrt granola bars mostly. This particular flavor is a nice treat without feeling like you're overindulging. The thins are a little easier on your teeth than the original bars. I would much rather get these with a coupon than at full price.
3 years agoThomasville, GA
I love these little squares. They are vreat for portion control. They are delicious. The chocolate is a thin coat do it satisfies that craving without over indulging.
2 years agoPhillipsburg, NJ
These are good. Too good haha. I can easily eat a few for breakfast.. then a few more. Perfect blend of chocolate and oats. Not too much of either. Such a nice crunch when you bite into it. Price is very fair too.
2 years agoMiddletown, NJ
These were my favorite snacks ever. Sadly I can't seem to find them on shelves anymore. They are small and not extremely filling but for a between lunch or dinner treat, they do the trick. The price is iffy I don't buy them all the time, I hope to seem them more often soon.
3 years ago
I love this on the go when I'm running late to school I grab it and go it is affordable I got mine at Walmart you can get it at and grocery stores my favorite is the chocolate on the bottom and it very good
2 years ago
These are a perfect on the go snack! Very tastey and gives me the extra boost of energy I need when I have low blood sugar. Friends love them when I bring them around! Good price too especially when on sale
2 years agoLodi
These bars have everything you are looking for for a great healthy yet delicious snack. The con of this product though is the price. The product is about 4 or 5 dollars and there aren't many in the box.
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
Such a good afternoon snack. I always get hungry about 2 in the afternoon so I found this is the perfect snack to tide me over. It actually fills me up and was not bad for me but it tastes so good.
2 years agoGrand Rapids , MI
These are so yummy, I don't like dark chocolate much but I honestly could a whole box in one sitting, though I'm sure its not recommended. These are so yummy I want to go buy a new box right now.