BY NATURE VALLEY #82 in Granola & Muesli

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Box = 10 pouches [6 oz (170 g)]; Granola Thins - Dark Chocolate. Crispy squares. 100% Natural. Naturally flavored. Indulgence you can feel good about. Introducing Nature Valley Granola Thins. The uniquely delicate crunch of crispy toasted granola paired with an irresistible melt-in-your-mouth taste - all in a 100% natural 80 calorie square. 100% Natural. 100% Delicious. 10 Individually wrapped 80 calorie squares. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600041888'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Kmart
Molly H.
These are tasty. The issue I have with them is that it is such a small serving size and I find myself eating multiple packages. I will not continue to buy these as they were eaten up way too fast in our home.
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
I love these! I am a granola junky! I always have a bunch of them in my purse or in my car. These are the first to run out because they’re so good! Crunchy and sweet, I’m not a huge fan of drank chocolate but paired with granola it’s amazing!
Chantelle S.
Addicting! I love these! These are a great chocolatey treat that isn’t horrible for you! I like this has grains and crunch to it! I can give into my desires for chocolate without feeling like I am not being good to my body. I wish there was more per pouch because I definitely eat more than one pouch at a time and that makes for a lot of packaging waste.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Recently bought these at my local grocery store and fell in love. Im a huge chocolate lover, so I love to have this as a healthy snack, while fulfilling my sweet tooth. Sometimes I like to add a layer of peanut butter and cinnamon on top!
member-668da
These are DELICIOUS! Seriously every little bite is like dessert! I can give these to my family with good conscious knowing that they are getting a healthy snack!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I always have to be cautious with Nature Valley products, as they are not very consious of consumers with tree nut allergies. (I wish they would be!) But I tried these Dark Chocolate granola thins and they were very tasty, except very very messy! Every single one. It was like the chocolate was melty inside the package lining of each bar, and when you went to take one bite, you were guaranteed to have crumbs all over you. They can perfect this I think. And not a bad combo if you need a chocolate fix!
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I really love the taste of these Nature Valley Granola Thins Dark Chocolate. They have just the right amount of oats and chocolate combined to create a simple treat for an afternoon snack. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves granola bars but doesn't want to eat too much. These are thin and tasty.
Brianna N.
Selma
I LOVE these. My mom originally bought them when I was in high school to limit our snacking, but the result was me eating an entire box after school because they were just so good. I can't find them at the stores near my house(I live in a relatively small town), but that doesn't stop me from looking every time I shop, just in case there's an inkling of a chance that I can be reunited with these glorious treats.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
I have always been buying the original granola bars from Nature Valley, but I saw these a while ago in the grocery store and thought I would give them a try.  They are amazing and the perfect size and perfect for on the go.  The only negatives I have about them is that they can easily make a lot of crumbs and you have to be careful with the chocolate in the heat, because it melts very easily.
Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
I honestly don't know what is wrong with these things. They seem like a great, delicious idea, butbrheyre just terrible. They smell very very odd (it's horrible) and they taste....dusty for lack of better words. The chocolate is too dark for how little sugar is in the granola so it just becomes horribly bitter. Definitely a miss.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Are these really dry?
Sarah G.
What stores can I buy these at?
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
These sound and look so good how are they!?
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I've never had these before, how's the taste?