BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Box = 10 pouches [6 oz (170 g)]; Granola Thins - Dark Chocolate. Crispy squares. 100% Natural. Naturally flavored. Indulgence you can feel good about. Introducing Nature Valley Granola Thins. The uniquely delicate crunch of crispy toasted granola paired with an irresistible melt-in-your-mouth taste - all in a 100% natural 80 calorie square. 100% Natural. 100% Delicious. 10 Individually wrapped 80 calorie squares. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600041888'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nicole G.
Las Vegas
I love the Granola Thins. They are really good and are supper easy to chew they are not to hard on the teeth. Also they are chocolate cover on the other side which is great.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I always have to be cautious with Nature Valley products, as they are not very consious of consumers with tree nut allergies. (I wish they would be!) But I tried these Dark Chocolate granola thins and they were very tasty, except very very messy! Every single one. It was like the chocolate was melty inside the package lining of each bar, and when you went to take one bite, you were guaranteed to have crumbs all over you. They can perfect this I think. And not a bad combo if you need a chocolate fix!
Brianna N.
Selma
I LOVE these. My mom originally bought them when I was in high school to limit our snacking, but the result was me eating an entire box after school because they were just so good. I can't find them at the stores near my house(I live in a relatively small town), but that doesn't stop me from looking every time I shop, just in case there's an inkling of a chance that I can be reunited with these glorious treats.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
I have always been buying the original granola bars from Nature Valley, but I saw these a while ago in the grocery store and thought I would give them a try.  They are amazing and the perfect size and perfect for on the go.  The only negatives I have about them is that they can easily make a lot of crumbs and you have to be careful with the chocolate in the heat, because it melts very easily.
Yami E.
Houston, tx
These are amazing. This brand is amazing. My go to granola bars. These have chocolate under I can't deny they're the most absolute delicious. I'm in love with these. I take them to school as a snack. I could never have enough of these. I've recommended them to all my friends and my whole family is in love with Nature Valley
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
I love the square things! I’m not chewing to the point that my jaw is sore. And you can just pop them in your mouth. The perfect size. But I do believe nature Valley has discontinued them! I cannot find them anywhere!
Geneva C.
West Covina, CA
These are a great snack to have at work when you need something light to eat in the middle of the work day.  I like the bitterness of the dark chocolate mixed with the sweet from the granola.  The only thing I dislike is the amount you get per box for the price.  Other than that I do enjoy them.
Kristen A.
Santa Clara, CA
Taste wise these are 5/5. In regards to filling you up or helping you be healthy, I would opt for a more hearty option. Each square is a great balance of granola and rich dark chocolate. Unfortunately they are solely  for flavor. They are small and will leave you hungry within an hour.
Caroline M.
Greenville, NC
These are a great snack/dessert. Great ratio of the granola to chocolate and sweet enough too. There's a couple in each so it's enough in one serving. Great for on the go but does better if kept cold because the chocolate will melt!
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
These little squares are my childhood! I grew up eating these for lunch and as after school snacks! My grandma would always get these because of how much I would eat them and because they were a healthy snack for me to munch on!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Are these really dry?
Sarah G.
What stores can I buy these at?