Nature Valley™ Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter

Nature Valley® Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Made with 100% Natural oats.
Naturally flavored.
Per pouch.
90 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
6g sugars.

Are they very dry? In comparison to the regular granola bars
É bom? nunca experimentei
How many flavors do you have in this particular granola bar?
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
With only 80 calories per serving, these are a great way to re-energize and keep going.in 1 review
5 months ago
These are the best little treats when you are craving something sweet but don't want to eat a ton of calories.They are crispy and sweet, and the perfect replacement for a candy bar when chocolate is needed.
3 years agoNanticoke, PA
I have always loved all of the Natures Valley products. They are low cal and a great boost of energy when your on the go. They have great flavor so they are even good for those people who want to eat better but dont really enjoy the taste of some of the more health focused products. They also have a great variety of flavors and products so there really is something fpr everyone. I will buy and buy again and continue to enjoy these great little bars!
3 years agoBellaire, OH
I really love these but hate how they're marketed! I bought them a few times, but individual packaging portrays that you should only eat one as a snack.. of course you're still going to be hungry, Good to pair with some fruit or even a yogurt. Good for a chocolate fix
3 years ago
Love theses with a passion!! I am currently in college and pack one of theses in my backpack everyday. The price is great and I really enjoy eating them. They taste better than the original nature valley bar without the chocolate. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves a crunch!
2 years agoMethuen, MA
So delicious! After searching for a go-to granola bar with the perfect balance between sweet, healthy, and delicious, I finally found the one: Nature Valley Oats n Dark Chocolate Crunch Granola Bars. It is now a breakfast staple of mine and I have these every morning. These granola bars fill me up for a workout, and get me through long mornings without fail. Definitely recommend!
3 years agoCenterville, UT
These are really tasty! It's nice getting some whole grains with a little bit of sweetness and saltiness. It's not really a granola bar and doesn't fill you up. It's more like a treat, but good to have a healthier treat. Better than a candy bar!
2 years agoSaugus , MA
Such a great taste and a healthy option! My whole family enjoys these. The price is extremely reasonable for the product I find that many granola bar options are over priced yet this brand is not. The ingredients are great and the taste is even better!! The ones with chocolate on the bottom are my favorite ! I definitely these !
3 years agoNashville, TN
These are seriously the most delicious things ever. The only bummer is that they are pretty pricey for what you're getting. They are a nice alternative to eating a candy bar, for sure. Also, sometimes the chocolate melts too easily.
3 years agoBirmingham, AL
These granola bars are so tasty. I take at least one with me everywhere because they're delicious! They're way different than other bars because they're thinner and healthier. I would definitely recommend!
3 years agoOmaha, NE
These are delicious and so addicting. A healthy alternative to a cookie. I have repurchased many times! The only con is the bottom can get a little melty when you hold it in the wrapper. I like to eat these as a snack throughout the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...