BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature Valley® Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Made with 100% Natural oats.
Naturally flavored.
Per pouch.
90 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
6g sugars.

Nature Valley™ Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "With only 80 calories per serving, these are a great way to re-energize and keep going." in 1 review
Amanda K.
Nanticoke, PA
I have always loved all of the Natures Valley products. They are low cal and a great boost of energy when your on the go. They have great flavor so they are even good for those people who want to eat better but dont really enjoy the taste of some of the more health focused products. They also have a great variety of flavors and products so there really is something fpr everyone. I will buy and buy again and continue to enjoy these great little bars!
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
I really love these but hate how they're marketed! I bought them a few times, but individual packaging portrays that you should only eat one as a snack.. of course you're still going to be hungry, Good to pair with some fruit or even a yogurt. Good for a chocolate fix
Armoni E.
Love theses with a passion!! I am currently in college and pack one of theses in my backpack everyday. The price is great and I really enjoy eating them. They taste better than the original nature valley bar without the chocolate. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves a crunch!
Miriam M.
These are really tasty! It's nice getting some whole grains with a little bit of sweetness and saltiness. It's not really a granola bar and doesn't fill you up. It's more like a treat, but good to have a healthier treat. Better than a candy bar!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
I love these. There the perfect snack to quench a sweet tooth. They're super yummy and at a pretty good price! These also come in handy when it comes to sticking to my New Years revolution! The granola is good on its own but the chocolate really escalated it.
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
These are seriously the most delicious things ever. The only bummer is that they are pretty pricey for what you're getting. They are a nice alternative to eating a candy bar, for sure. Also, sometimes the chocolate melts too easily.
Melissa D.
Council Bluffs, IA
These are delicious and so addicting. A healthy alternative to a cookie. I have repurchased many times! The only con is the bottom can get a little melty when you hold it in the wrapper. I like to eat these as a snack throughout the day.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Oh- My- YUMMY! These things are super addicting. I dont have to feel bad eating them either because best of all- they are healthy! The only complaint I have is the price point- they are a little on the pricey side.
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not sure if there is anything healthy about these but I kept them in my desk at my office when I was working a desk job & they were a great go to snack. They are a little pricey but I felt better about eating these instead of a 🍭 bar!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love Nature Valley granola thins. The dark chocolate and granola go together so well. It's such a great taste that you wouldn't even think that you're eating something healthy. It tastes like you're eating a cookie!
Madison L.
How do these taste? I love dark chocolate
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
How do these taste ? Are they really hard ? Wondering if my 3 year old could eat them.
Luisa B.
How many flavors this types of granola has?
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
Where can I find milk chocolate ones? Do you even make milk chocolate one's?
teka C.
These nature valley bars are very good. They give you just enough chocolate in each serving and are perfect for on the go. I love to grab one as a breakfast snack when i went to school in the morning.