BY NATURE VALLEY

Energize Yourself. And Indulge Yourself. Crunchy Granola Cups Dipped In Chocolate-flavored Coating And A Dollop Of Smooth, Creamy Peanut Butter Filling, Topped With Peanuts.

Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract.

Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
Perfect texture, with the peanut butter in the center and the granola crunch surrounding it. Even though a little expensive, a perfect serving size for a small grab and go breakfast if you are like me and do not get extremely hungry in the morning but know you need to feed your body.
Colleen D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great option for a healthy breakfast or snack. They are low calorie with not a lot of sugar. they taste delicious, a bit dry, but thats expected from a healthy granola bar. they also are usually 2 for $5 which is a great deal
haley B.
N Highlands, CA
Saw these guys one day walking through the store and was curious about them. I really enjoy these perfect combination of granola chocolate and peanut butter. Time to try the others!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty great, not as good as the almond ones but I am not a huge peanutbutter fan. But these I still enjoyed. They are very peanubuttery and if you like that you're going to love these. They are also really affordable and gluten free from what I've seen. They are ones I would gladly buy for my peanut loving friends.
Jasmine B.
These are so good, I can eat the entire box myself just snacking on them in a couple days if I'm not careful. I've never eaten anything like it before. The peanut butter, chocolate combo in this is the most amazing tasting thing ever. They're pretty cheap, I'd even pay more for them because they're so good!
Bettina B.
Newport, RI
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I bought these at BJ’s to try because I love the peanut butter/chocolate and they have been a staple in my lunch for weeks! They are the perfect snack, healthy and a good amount of peanut butter. I highly recommend for people to try them!
bianca r.
Just picked this up today! delicious and 5Grams of protein ! I love the cups they’re a good size! two with the package ! would defiantly re buy ! Love them! wish more came in the box !!! So cute and tasty!
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty good. They have a good flavor. Their are a go to snack when I don't have time to eat but want something with protein. Only thing is that they are kind of hard to bite.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obsessed with these delicious granola cups. Go good. I love these with my morning coffee or on the go as a snack if I am out running errands. Not super sweet. Great price at walmart on these.
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I found these at the store yesterday, and was excited to get to try them. They are delicious, but very rich. I was disappointed to read on the back of the package "Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering." I wish I had known that before I bought them. I am trying to change my lifestyle by eating more healthy. I am underweight due to my thyroid, so I am trying to maintain a healthy weight in a healthy way. Clearly Nature Valley products are not the way. I read they have been sued previously for product misinformation. I will find my healthy snacks elsewhere.