BY NATURE VALLEY

Energize Yourself. And Indulge Yourself. Crunchy Granola Cups Dipped In Chocolate-flavored Coating And A Dollop Of Smooth, Creamy Peanut Butter Filling, Topped With Peanuts.

Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract.

Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
Perfect texture, with the peanut butter in the center and the granola crunch surrounding it. Even though a little expensive, a perfect serving size for a small grab and go breakfast if you are like me and do not get extremely hungry in the morning but know you need to feed your body.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Obsessed with these delicious granola cups. Go good. I love these with my morning coffee or on the go as a snack if I am out running errands. Not super sweet. Great price at walmart on these.
haley B.
N Highlands, CA
Saw these guys one day walking through the store and was curious about them. I really enjoy these perfect combination of granola chocolate and peanut butter. Time to try the others!
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes! Love these found them one day and cannot get enough. I eat more than I'd like to admit of them because two per sleeve is not enough for me. Great peanut butter, cookie cup, and chocolate! Perfect little snack
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
I love these! They're the perfect combination of sweet and savory (and just a little salty, but not too much!)

I don't like eating breakfast, so I tend to get hungry around 1, but not hungry enough for lunch. So these are a nice tide over until I'm hungry enough to eat a meal.
bianca r.
Just picked this up today! delicious and 5Grams of protein ! I love the cups they’re a good size! two with the package ! would defiantly re buy ! Love them! wish more came in the box !!! So cute and tasty!
Ashley
I absolutely love these granola cups. These are a nice snack if you are tired of the same old granola bars. They are crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. They taste like peanut butter cups. Very yummy and very healthy.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
These are sooo yummy! Crunchy on the outside creamy peanut butter on the inside. Just wish you could taste the chocolate a little more but overall would recommend and repurchase
Whitney P.
I have tried each flavor available so far. I love that these have a hint of chocolate that adds an additional flavor dimension to the item. Still love peanut butter. Lol
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I found these at the store yesterday, and was excited to get to try them. They are delicious, but very rich. I was disappointed to read on the back of the package "Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering." I wish I had known that before I bought them. I am trying to change my lifestyle by eating more healthy. I am underweight due to my thyroid, so I am trying to maintain a healthy weight in a healthy way. Clearly Nature Valley products are not the way. I read they have been sued previously for product misinformation. I will find my healthy snacks elsewhere.