Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter Double Chocolate uploaded by Marisol P.

BY NATURE VALLEY

New! Crispy, Chocolatey Granola Cups Cradle A Scoop Of Delicious Almond Butter Filling, Topped With Almonds, And Dipped In A Creamy Chocolate Coating.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Almond Butter (Almonds), Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

Stacie D.
Aurora
Purchased at: Costco
I bought these at Walmart to try them out before committing to the bulk size. These ended up being so delicious! They are a great sweet and healthy snack to hold you over for an hour or two before lunch or dinner. They're the perfect serving size and delightful in taste. The fact that they make a chocolate option is even better
Lorell T.
Ogden, UT
I got this as a free sample from a freeosk machine and they are delicious. I've never tried any type of almond butter before so I can't say if it a natural flavor taste but this was definitely good! I ended up buying a box to take home. The only downfall is it kind of sweet so sometimes 2 is to much depending on your personal opinion. But I will definitely be buying more.  Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are surprisingly good and tasty! Let me just begin that I originally thought these were soft baked; they are not! Don't worry though, they are still very yummy! They are crunchy and have a lovely flavor, plus the almond butter adds a subtle smooth nutty flavor as well as a texture component. These are my new go to snack with coffee!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
These are super good and I love them for breakfast! They keep you full until lunch and are healthy for you! I get these from my local grocery store and they are only a few dollars. My mom also loves these for breakfast and even a snack.
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So yummy!! I eat these for breakfast almost every day. They taste like a healthier version of a no bake cookie! They are also pretty filling. For breakfast I usually just have a pack of these and a banana and I’m good to go! Highly recommend for someone that eats breakfast on the go like me!
Janna N.
I absolutely love these cups! As a breastfeeding mama these are the perfect snack to eat one handed. And you can eat one cup and save one for later should you get busy. They're overpriced, but I still buy them anyway.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
This is an amazing quick breakfast or a snack for on the go. It has a good source of protein, is healthy and also delicious!
Alia K.
dubai
Great for lunch box snacks and a healthy alternative to chocolate for the kids and easy to eat on the go