BY NATURE VALLEY

Creamy, Rich, And Crunchy. Crisp Granola Cups Cradle A Scoop Of Delicious Almond Butter Filling, Topped With Almonds.

Whole Grain Oats, Almonds, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Almond Butter (Almonds), Salt, Baking Soda, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Jet.com*
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried these only because I thought they’d be just like the almond bars only easier to eat but they’re better! They’re bite sized, flavorful and I would tell everyone to try these if you love almond butter! They were 4.99 for a box of 5 at my local grocery store so it wasn’t bad in price at all
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
They were handing these out at Costco one time and I was instantly hooked! They have the perfect combo of crunchiness to smooth creaminess in the middle! They're very sweet, so If you don't like that then I'd steer clear. Hands down my favorite Nature Valley product. They are also super filling and are a great snack if you need to tide yourself over until your next meal! I eat them for dessert sometimes too.
Ally R.
Springfield, IL
I would not recommend these to someone. They look different in real life than they do on the package, and they didn’t taste as I expected. They were crunchy instead of soft and chewy, and they didn’t really taste like peanut butter cups. They aren’t very good AND they aren’t healthy. No reason to buy

Update: I dont know why this picture is attached. I did not attach it and dont know how to fix it sorry
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
I tried these about a month ago when I saw them on the shelf. They were an affordable price and I figured I'd try it since I love nature valley. It seemed to be healthy but I didn't look too much into the ingredients. I personally only ate one of the cups as I was disappointed. It didn't taste very good, or not what I would expect. I had my husband try the other one and he thought the same thing.
Donna M.
DeRidder
When these first came out I was so excited, granola and peanut butter with no chocolate (I hate chocolate) and they didnt let me down, they are sooooo good!! I take them with me to work , to the deer stand and every where in between, I have made my whole family try them and they all love them just as much
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am obsessed with these granola cups!  I love them so much that I usually eat one pack per day with my yogurt at breakfast.  They taste fresh and sweet, and the almond butter filling is great!  They are kinda crumbly, so not too easy to eat on the go, but they are so tasty that I don't mind!
Rachel G.
Fargo
These are very good in terms of flavour, and the perfect size to carry in your jacket pocket or backpack, but they are very dry and best paired with something to drink. They also seem a little pricey compared to other Nature Valley products, because there aren't as many in the box.
Erica S.
Oh my God I believe these are kind of new in the market. My co-worker recently got me into these and they're just so rich the almond butters are so good they also have one that has some chocolate and it which is not that bad but you definitely have to try if the regular almond butter one
Theresa Q.
I found my new guilty pleasure... these cups. It's like eating a candy bar that's full of fiber and protein. Now the sugar content is questionable. It might be quite high. But treat yourself to one of these anyway. You won't regret it... as long as you don't make it a habit. 😉
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
I thought these looked good but I was disappointed. I got a big box from Costco and don’t know if I can finish them. The filling is more of a greasy frosting - it feels like you’re eating flavored shortening. My kids don’t even like them. Plus they’re just not good for you.
Lillian E.
Pittsburgh, PA
How much sugar is in 1 serving?