BY NATURE VALLEY

Creamy, Rich, And Crunchy. Crisp Granola Cups Cradle A Scoop Of Delicious Almond Butter Filling, Topped With Almonds.

Whole Grain Oats, Almonds, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Almond Butter (Almonds), Salt, Baking Soda, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor.

Brittany D.
Bellmawr, NJ
This is a quick and easy snack. It’s delicious. We packed these when we went on vacation to Walt Disney World, they were conscientious and everyone loved them. It comes with 2 cookies per pouch. They also make other flavor granola cups but the Almond Butter is by far the best! I highly recommend these. I brought them into work one day and everyone loved them!
Jodie Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my most favorite snack in the world! I'm not exactly 'I-could-die-if-i-ate-peanutbutter' allergic, but I do get hives if I eat something with too much peanuts, or peanutbutter. With all that in consideration I am cautious when I choose snacks that state they are made in a plant that also processes items with peanuts. Well, these biscuits do have that stated, but I've never had a reaction from them. And I love the flavor, and the dichotomy of the creamy texture from the almond butter and the crunch with the biscuit.
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried these only because I thought they’d be just like the almond bars only easier to eat but they’re better! They’re bite sized, flavorful and I would tell everyone to try these if you love almond butter! They were 4.99 for a box of 5 at my local grocery store so it wasn’t bad in price at all
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
They were handing these out at Costco one time and I was instantly hooked! They have the perfect combo of crunchiness to smooth creaminess in the middle! They're very sweet, so If you don't like that then I'd steer clear. Hands down my favorite Nature Valley product. They are also super filling and are a great snack if you need to tide yourself over until your next meal! I eat them for dessert sometimes too.
Chardae J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're not too sweet and perfect when your job has a vending machine full of semi healthy options. I took a chance with these and I like. In true Nature Valley fashion though they're hard.
Donna M.
DeRidder
When these first came out I was so excited, granola and peanut butter with no chocolate (I hate chocolate) and they didnt let me down, they are sooooo good!! I take them with me to work , to the deer stand and every where in between, I have made my whole family try them and they all love them just as much
Rachel G.
Fargo
These are very good in terms of flavour, and the perfect size to carry in your jacket pocket or backpack, but they are very dry and best paired with something to drink. They also seem a little pricey compared to other Nature Valley products, because there aren't as many in the box.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were honestly so good. I don't know how affordable they are since they were a gift. I had never really had almond butter before but I found myself eating these and wanting more. There are two in a package and they are perfect for you. It's almost like a granola cookie.
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
I thought these looked good but I was disappointed. I got a big box from Costco and don’t know if I can finish them. The filling is more of a greasy frosting - it feels like you’re eating flavored shortening. My kids don’t even like them. Plus they’re just not good for you.
Jennifer B.
Absolutely my favorite snack! They also made a biscuit form that’s just as good. But in my opinion when they released this option it made for more to enjoy. Before you’d get one biscuit but now you get two cookie like items that are crunchy and almonds smooth.
Lillian E.
Pittsburgh, PA
How much sugar is in 1 serving?
Jessica Y.
Are these any good? I want to try them but don’t want to waste my money.