BY NATURE VALLEY #10 in Granola & Muesli

The Perfect Crunch For Crunch Time. Tangy Cinnamon And 100% Natural Whole Grain Oat Clusters Make The Perfect Snack Or Crunch-enhancer On Their Own Or Mixed In With Other Snacks.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

Sarah M.
I think this is an ok granola. Personally I thought the flavor was subdue. It’s also kind of a boring flavor as well. It’s not something I reached for often when I had it. I felt like I had to force myself to eat it. I also believe there’s low protein in this and personally I like foods that are enriched with protein so I like the other granolas from nature valley
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
This cinnamon granola crunch is so delicious. We like to eat it with our yogurt in the morning.
Because it's in a cluster is very convenient and doesn't make a mess.
I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jess B.
Hardwick
Nature Valley™ Granola Crunch Cinnamon is my absolute favorite granola! I buy them two at a time from Walmart. I like to eat it with strawberry yogurt and strawberries. If I don’t have yogurt then it is still great plain with milk! I highly recommend
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
Love this so good and I would defiantly be repurchasing it! It's very healthy and delicious has a great price value. Love it and I got this at foodsco! I use it to mix it in with my yogurt and fruit and will be purchasing it again!
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
These have a great cinnamon flavor. Not to over powering. The flavor of the granola is geeat too. Ive had some that were kinda bland this is not. The serving size may seem small but it will fill you up. Great for a snack too (without milk) Found in the cereal isle at Walmart.
Aiden T.
I absolutely love this product. It makes for a great snack any time of the day and the flavor is superb, but towards the end of the bag it almost turns into a dust bringing down the snack appeal which some may see as a downside, but it is still great on yogurt.
Angela T.
washington
Delicious delicious delicious, I fell in love when I took my first bite of this. The taste is so good your tastebuds will jump in joy because they are fulfilled with cinnamon and heaven. I will definitely repurchase this without a doubt
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
These granola crunches are delicious. I add them to my yogurt and cut up some fruit to make a yogurt parfait with granola topping. I've also added them to my oatmeal to make it cruncher. They are delicious
Dianey P.
Brownsville, TX
Easy to carry and eat. I can eat it as a snack or add milk to eat and eat it as cereal, or both. I have a bag of this on my office desk for the mornings that drag and lunch time couldn't come faster. At times I have to have a late lunch and these really save me from eating junk food.
Jazmine C.
I find these the great snake to keep in the car on the go every time I get a little peckish instead of going to get something like fires or something fast food I grab these and they hit the spot and taste great.
VERONICA C.