BY NATURE VALLEY

Hey There, Cherries. Chewy Dried Cherries And Cranberries Make The Dark Chocolate Chunks Taste Even Richer, Somehow. Powered By Crunchy Almonds And 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks(Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor),Sugar, Almonds, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Cranberries, Canola Oil, Fructose, Dried Cherries, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Buy on Walmart
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Not sure why this won't pick up but this is great. Hopefully it keeps me awake for 8hours I'm at work and I have until 12:00pm. Great value bought at Arco for $1.49 good buy. Yes I'll buy it again. Love that it has chocolate and cherries in it.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I absolutely love these granola bars. I bring one to work everyday for a snack and they are gluten free but it doesn't say so on the box. They don't contain wheat.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
I bought a small box of these in a retail food store and found them really tasty. They also don't deteriorate into a melted blob of sugared crap when you leave them in a hot car. In fact it's one of the few granola bars that is mostly granola, and no extra high fructose corn syrup, sugars, etc. The 96 bar box lasts a long time and the per bar price about 1/4 the cost of buying them one at a time in a store.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dark chocolate and cherries are the perfect mix. The Nature Valley fruit and nut bar is a great breakfast on the go or for an afternoon snack. The package has 6 bars at 140 calories per bar. It is packed full healthy ingredients like cranberries cherries and almonds.
Genesis C.
Victorville
This comes very handy such a wonderful snack most of ingredients is natural. Made of rich ingredients as well it just tastes wow I always buy this always has to be in my kitchen
Amanda E.
Wheaton, IL
I love this granola bar flavor! I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and cherry combos and this granola bar does not disappoint. It's the right crunchy/chewy feel and a great snack to grab on the go. If I'm running late, I just throw one of these bars in my bag and I set for a quick pick me up!
Katrin F.
I am so in love with this granola bar! I'm not too big on fruity/trail mix type granola bars; I much more prefer chocolate/peanut butter type granola bars, but this granola bar has a perfect mix of fruit and a pop of dark chocolate. It's certainly a sweet option, so not an every day snack for me but sure a delicious one!
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
God I really love this bar Nature Valley ™ Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry Chewy Granola Bar, the as always like my daughters, because we love the taste of dry frtos with chocolate and cherry flavor also. The always we buy and carry in my purse for an afternoon snack
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
By far my most favorite of the flavors. It's a treat whenever I can get these on sale. Crunchy nuts, chewy dried cherries dipped in dark chocolate. Yum! I don't dare look at the nutrition value because I know it's not healthy. I believe it's the same as a candy bar.
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
Delicious, but nothing seems much different about it than other granola bars. It's probably better than other granola bars because of less sugar, so I tend to buy these rather than say, Quaker. But lets be honest, it's a granola bar. You can't really go wrong.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Rico me encanta y es saludable