Nature Valley™ Fruit & Nut Bars Cranberry & Pomegranate uploaded by pauline t.Nature Valley™ Fruit & Nut Bars Cranberry & Pomegranate uploaded by Amelia W.Nature Valley™ Fruit & Nut Bars Cranberry & Pomegranate uploaded by Lizbeth B.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Delightfully Sweet. Crisp Almonds Meet Dried Cranberries And Pomegranate, Mixed In With 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Rice Flour, Almonds, Dried Cranberries, Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Dried Pomegranate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Buy on Walmart
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
These bars are really good and make a great mid morning snack. I like the variety of ingredients. The only thing that can be annoying is when an almond falls off in the floor or wherever. It's a gooey bar and the grains, almonds, cranberries and other stuff easily separate.
I do recommend trying these out!
Jamasia S.
Clinton
Fantastic. Keeps the sugar balanced, the body full, and the wallet happy. I love the almond version as well. I bought this at my local Walmart and from then on I have been buying these healthy, reasonably priced, delicious trail-mix bars. I would recommend everyone to try them at least once.
Christina J.
Houston
I continue to purchase these because they are great grab and go snacks. I fill our office cupboard with them so the guys have something to snack on between meetings. They are filling and always very flavorful. We buy an assortment of flavors, but my favorite are the ones with fruit.
Leelee B.
I enjoyed the cranberry & pomegranate trail mix bar. It was delicious and meet all my expectations. The bar was soft and sweet and it has great flavor. I like that it has almonds in it too. It is very affordable and healthy.  I will purchase these again.
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
I love these granola bars. They are an easy snack to take for days when I am constantly on the go. They also help me feel full so that I am less likely to go to the vending machine. It is a snack I do not have to regret later. They are great for breakfast too.
Taylor L.
These were a bit of a let down. It had the ingredients that I all love separately but this bar was just NOT good. It was too salty and just not tasty. Nature Valley’s products are normally really good, so this was a let down. I won’t be getting these again.
Anna M.
Buckley , MI
These Nature Valley granola bars are my favorite. I did not think I would like this kind but I eat them everyday as a snack. I bought these at Walmart. They can be pricey just like any other granola bar brand, but many times there are coupons for them.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
I bought these a few times but I can't say it's a staple in our household. They are good the nuts really add to the flavor and the chocolate drizzle is great but I wish it had a bottom chocolate coating perfect for on the go and cheaper in price
Daniela P.
Harlingen, TX
Love this crunch bar! It’s an amazing healthy substitute for a bag of chips. They are so delicious just as equal as the salty and sweet version. I’ve been buying these for a very long time and a very happy customer. Thank you Nature Valley!
Moira H.
Ft Washington, MD
these are so so good. Theyre substantial and curb your hunger without being so rich (as compared to the chocolate ones). I like these ones because they taste light and a little tangy with the cranberry, but they are still a filling snack.
Rosa E.
What was the best part of this snack?