Nature Valley™ Dark Chocolate Cherry Fruit & Nut Bars uploaded by KookHee K.Nature Valley™ Dark Chocolate Cherry Fruit & Nut Bars uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Hey There, Cherries. Chewy Dried Cherries And Cranberries Make The Dark Chocolate Chunks Taste Even Richer, Somehow. Powered By Crunchy Almonds And 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks(Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor),Sugar, Almonds, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Cranberries, Canola Oil, Fructose, Dried Cherries, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

• "This has to be my favorite flavor from Nature Valley." in 1 review
Caitlin B.
Eldersburg, MD
I have a milk allergy so it makes it hard to find granola bars without whey protein. I love the taste and it doesn't have a lot of peanuts in it either. I always reach for these as an afternoon snack
Amanda W.
I eat one of these every day right after I work out at they Gym. It is full of protein with nuts and has an amazing flavor. The cherry mixed with the dark chocolate pairs very well together. It is a little more expensive than other granola bars but the extra money is definitely worth it
Rochelle N.
I love granola bars, and it's a great easy snack. I also like the chocolate taste along with the nuts and cherries. It's my go to snack when I'm in in a hurry especially when going to school in between classes.
Andrea J.
Im not a real big granola bar fan. But these were Exceptionally GOOD!!! The flavor of the dark chocolate and cherry went together great. And im not a fan of dark chocolate but it worked well great in these.
Nadia S.
These are really delicious granola bars. The dark chocolate and cherry flavors mix together really well and the bar has a good texture to it, it's chewy but doesn't fall apart. All that being said, it's not very good for you. It's basically all carbs with very little fiber or protein. But if you're looking for a treat that won't totally undo your diet, this could be a good option.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Well this bars are absolutely amazing, they keep you without hungry if you skip breakfast for being in a hurry. I find those more natural and with less calories then others brands, the price is good and they taste delicious, usually I use those bars tho reward my team work after a good job, because even the guys love them !
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
The perfect balance of everything I love in one easy to go snack. I remember Natural Valley being my life saver when going to school and of course a bottle of water because I hated the school lunch and all the things they sold at school were junk food so having Natural Valley on and easy to go size it perfectly fit in my purse practically anywhere.
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
Of all the flavors available on the line, this is my favorite. It is an excellent snack but contains lots of sugar and salt which does not make it so healthy. If
you are looking for a snack that is easy to carry and with good taste
this is the right one, but it is not the option if you are in a healthy
diet.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Nature Valley has a pretty wide variety of granola bars to offer, but I've never had a chewy bar of their's until I had this Trail Mix kind. Mixed (although mostly positive) results ensued...

Fruit, good. Nuts, good. Chewy, not that great. The consistency is quite sticky, and frankly a bit tough on your teeth. You shouldn't have to channel the force of a shark's bite to enjoy a granola bar.

Consistency aside, the flavor is great. It has raisin and cranberry fruitiness to pair with almond and peanut nuttiness. And of course there are oats and rice. The fruit flavors aren't overly sweet and it's not like you're eating a handful of nuts either. It's trail mix in bar form really, and Nature Valley has that right. And with 25 grams of carbohydrates and 14 grams of sugar per bar, these would be good for outdoor activities demanding energy.
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
I love this Nature Valley granola bar. The flavor is amazing. I love the combination of the dark chocolate flavor with the cherry flavor it makes a great combination they both taste so good . I also like its chewy texture and of course the granola is everything. It also a healthier snack which I like.
Saira V.