Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Roasted Almond uploaded by Carol A.Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Roasted Almond uploaded by Carol A.Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Roasted Almond uploaded by ENGELINA B.

BY NATURE VALLEY #74 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Almond Power! Real Roasted Almonds Blended With Whole Grain Oats In This Powerfully Crunchy Snack.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Almond Pieces, Rice Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

• Have you tried these and like the fact they are not hard to eat ? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is the only kind of gronla bar I will eat! They are so good and filling. They are a little expensive compared to other granola bars but it is so worth it! I have purchased this product for years now and I will continue to. I highly recommend this to anyone
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
My husband eats almost a box of these a day. Such a great brand and great quality of food. I highly recommend to anyone who loves granola bars to check out this brand in general and give it a try.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This brand has been around since I was a kid. They have made it easier for the consumer by making these quick grab and run snacks or meals. I would eat this as a breakfast and I love putting this with yogurt. Great flavor, quality is high and nice packaging. You can always count on this brand.
Calico C.
I ate these daily when I was little, but now I've developed an allergy. I like it better then the other granola bars, because it only has oats, almonds, and a hint a sweetness. Not the most artificially things on the planet. I bought these at Target, and it since they give you so many, the price is pretty cheap. If I could eat them again, I would.
Kiersten M.
When I first tried these they were very crumby but it got changed and now they are so much better! I am definitely a repeat customer buying these. They are very delicious and I would recommend for someone else to buy these as a snack or small breakfast
Taieba H.
These are the reason i survived high school literally every single day i had this as a meal maybe twice a day as a student athlete sometimes you forget or dont have time to eat so nature valley bars are wonderful on the go whenever i was in a rush
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
These are a everyday staple in my house. kids love having these for in between meals.
they are filling and taste great. price is not that bad, but sometimes they are hard to find in the big 24 packs. wish sugar would be cut down a bit on these but overall they are a great tasty and healthy snack.
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
I love nature valley bars for the easy to go snack. It's very convenient because it is not as bad as junk food and it does fill you up. I usually have this by itself or with a hot beverage for a morning pick me up. I always buy this for myself when I know I will be rushing somewhere.
EmiLee L.
These the perfect on the go "healthy" snack. The only thing I dislike about these is these is a lot of crumbs. It is a great portion size as well. You can find these at almost any grocery store. I will definitely continue to purchase these.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Some of my all time favorite granola bars!! They are so good!! I've tried many brands and these are definitely some of my go to snacks for myself, husband, and kids. Great ingredients, healthy, tasty, and affordable! I would recommend these to others.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Have you tried these and like the fact they are not hard to eat ?