Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Pecan uploaded by rachel n.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Get-it-going Pecan Power. Whole Grain Oats And Real Pecans Crunch Together In A Perfect Snack.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Pecan Pieces, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Pretty darn tasty. Makes for a quick and easy, fairly healthy snack. I had originally gotten a few boxes from part of an Ibotta promotion. And I'm still enjoying those same boxes. They are a bit too crumbly. So they can get a little messy.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Super tasty! I like these much better than the usual oat and honey flavor. Good crunch and texture. Flavor was good, not overly sweet. Only reason that I didn't rate it 5 stars was price... which of course will fluctuate. If I could find a good deal or sale, I'd definitely purchase again
R Z.
These bars are a great snack and they taste delicious. I eat them all of the time at home, and it is a healthier option from chips. I usually eat these a few times a week. The only downside is that they get very messy, so I usually spread out a napkin when eating them because they tend to crumble.
Alessandra S.
Best on the go snack. The flavor is so good! I always have one in my purse for those moments I don't have time to grab a whole meal. Perfect bite to get me going through the day. I recommend to parents to give to their children as a healthy sweet snack alternative.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy this flavor of Nature Valley bars next to the original flavor (green packaging). It is very filling, and tasty, and nice to carry on the go. As far as I can tell, it is healthy and is a good choice of protein. I would definitely recommend this!
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
Go out and buy this now. It is heaven in a bar! I promise you'll love it to pieces! The crunchy pecan, and the yummy granola. Can't you just imagine it with a cup of hot coffee?
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Great bar!! I typically eat the oats and honey.
My grocery store was out of my favorite flavor. I opted for these instead and I have to say I really like them. Great flavor and I would buy them again. highly recommend!!
Carly O.
Nashville, TN
I love grabbing a bar in the morning, especially since I sometimes don't have time to sit down and eat a breakfast. This bar is perfect! I buy it anywhere, Target most likely.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Pure deliciousness! Just enough sweet and crunchy to satisfy any craving! Love the pecan flavor and the pieces of pecan mixed into the bar. I've found my new favorite granola bar, which is saying a lot since I've never strayed far from the peanut butter granola bar. Easy to find at most grocery stores.
Summer B.
Afton, TN
Love these nature valley crunchy pecan granola bars, always my go to snack throughout the day. Always a healthy and tasty snack. The only thing I don't necessary like is that their a little hard which kills your teeth. However I will still recommend this product to friends and family