BY NATURE VALLEY

Where do you take your Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Bars? Maybe it's when you're out walking a local trail with a friend or on a great rafting trip with family. Visit Nature Valley on Facebook or Twitter to share your stories. While you're at it, keep sharing these delicious Nature Valley crunchy granola bars, 6 count. Each bar provides 16g of whole grain and is kosher.

• Has anyone ever tried these!!?? They look yummy! I just w...2 Answers
  • I really love nature valley but have never tried this. Is...3 Answers
  • I love this brand & really want to try this flavor. Is th...4 Answers
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I love these Nature Valley Crunchy Oats 'n Dark Chocolate granola bars. Not only do they have 16g of whole grain, they are delicious and nutritious. They aren't too sweet, just the right amount. I eat them before I workout and it's perfect!
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
This is my favorite kind of Nature Valley granola bar. I love the dark chocolate in it, it’s the right way to start off my morning, as these bars are usually my breakfast. It gives me a little happiness boost knowing I start the morning with a good breakfast bar.
Amber C.
Louisville
These are amazing! I buy at least 2 boxes at every grocery trip. They are a great snack but can also be substituted as breakfast if needed. I think for the amount you get in each box the price is reasonable.
Katelyn D.
United States
I smash these up before opening the pack. This gives me perfect bite size pieces. Honestly, these make the perfect filling breakfast with milk or coffee. Lightly sweet and very chocolatey.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I was looking for a healthier option to have with coffee as a treat, and these hit the spot! They are only 190 calories too! They are very crunchy (can be messy), and have just the right amount of sweetness to them.. definitely a good substitute for cookies!
Delaney G.
Truro
I don't even care about crumbly these granola bars are because they are so freakin delicious. i am a chocolate lover so these are perfect for me when i'm craving something sweet, need a snack or a quick bite before i workout.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
When I found these granola bars I couldn’t believe my luck! Oats and DARK CHOCOLATE - whaaaaaat??!! Yay! I had a hard time finding them at first but now they get purchased every shopping trip. Perfect snack, doesn’t ruin the diet but it tastes sooooooo good!!!
Taylor Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I’ve been eating one a day for at least a year for a snack at lunch! So good and even a little sweet! I love the crunch. Only thing is they kind of make a mess with all the little oats that fall but no big deal!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
These are always a huge hit in the house for everyone as snacks or to take on hikes or to just have something healthy. The oats an the chocolate go together along with the crunch perfectly.
Molly S.
These are my favorite flavor of the crunchy granola bars! They’re sweet and chocolatey which is great when I’m craving those things, but it’s also somewhat healthy with the whole grains which is why I don’t feel bad eating them lol
Anna T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand & really want to try this flavor. Is the dark chocolate bitter & chalky tasting?
Sierra G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really love nature valley but have never tried this. Is it good?
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Do you prefer crunchy or chewy granola?
Katrina L.
Has anyone ever tried these!!?? They look yummy! I just want to know if they taste good before I buy them.
Miriam R.
LAf
Why are they so hard? Sometimes I feel like my teeth are gonna break so i just gave up on them? Do they habe soft ones?

Walmart