BY NATURE VALLEY #19 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Where do you take your Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Bars? Maybe it's when you're out walking a local trail with a friend or on a great rafting trip with family. Visit Nature Valley on Facebook or Twitter to share your stories. While you're at it, keep sharing these delicious Nature Valley crunchy granola bars, 6 count. Each bar provides 16g of whole grain and is kosher.

• Has anyone ever tried these!!?? They look yummy! I just want to k...2 Answers
  • I really love nature valley but have never tried this. Is it good?3 Answers
  • I love this brand & really want to try this flavor. Is the dark c...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I was looking for a healthier option to have with coffee as a treat, and these hit the spot! They are only 190 calories too! They are very crunchy (can be messy), and have just the right amount of sweetness to them.. definitely a good substitute for cookies!
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
When I found these granola bars I couldn’t believe my luck! Oats and DARK CHOCOLATE - whaaaaaat??!! Yay! I had a hard time finding them at first but now they get purchased every shopping trip. Perfect snack, doesn’t ruin the diet but it tastes sooooooo good!!!
Ritika B.
Boston, MA
I have no clue why it's showing discontinued in here, coz if that's true, I would have lost one of my quick fix energy bars. I just about ear this every morning, be it on days When I am too lazy to fix myself some breakfast or post my workout or study session. My husband carries at least 2 of those to office and eats it during the day between meals. This flavor is nothing like we have tasted before.
lexi t.
Very yummy and easy for when you are in a rush and on the go. The only con is how messy they are. If you have kids I suggest these granola bars for school lunches and snacks because they are much healthier than fruit snacks or other sugary crap.
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
These are delicious!! I started eating these for breakfast on the way home and I will never stop buying them. It satisfies my chocolate craving and keeps me full for a few hours. It's the perfect to go breakfast/snack bar.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
This is my new favorite granola bar! I love the crunchiness as well as the dark chocolate flavor. I just recently had a baby and this is my go-to easy breakfast in the morning. I have bought many boxes already!
Molly S.
These are my favorite flavor of the crunchy granola bars! They’re sweet and chocolatey which is great when I’m craving those things, but it’s also somewhat healthy with the whole grains which is why I don’t feel bad eating them lol
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
These are always a huge hit in the house for everyone as snacks or to take on hikes or to just have something healthy. The oats an the chocolate go together along with the crunch perfectly.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
These are great when you need a quick breakfast full of healthy energy! They help with satisfying your sweet tooth and go great with a glass of milk! They're amazing and keep you feel full for at least three hours!!
Samantha H.
Bountiful
This is a great granola bar for chocolate lovers. Each pack comes with two granola bars so if you’re in need of a snack or quick breakfast on the go, this is a great option. It’s relatively healthy as well.
Anna T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand & really want to try this flavor. Is the dark chocolate bitter & chalky tasting?
Sierra G.
College Sta, TX
I really love nature valley but have never tried this. Is it good?
Katrina L.
Has anyone ever tried these!!?? They look yummy! I just want to know if they taste good before I buy them.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Do you prefer crunchy or chewy granola?
Miriam R.
LAf
Why are they so hard? Sometimes I feel like my teeth are gonna break so i just gave up on them? Do they habe soft ones?